Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

allan harper said:
bluejue said:
Quite possibly the worst signing we could make.

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

Agree mate, fucking clueless these cunts, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......
yep, will the same areseholes apologize when he starts banging goals in?

mrpmcfc said:
some people need to get there heads out of the clouds and take a reality check ffs

This ^^^^ people need to realise we cannot attract the likes of Kaka, Messi, Villa as money does not interest them otherwise they would be here. Tevez and poss Eto'o or even Forlan and I will be made up with our forward line next season. Onto the defense now I say!

He's what we need - a target man. However, another sicknote. The last one we bought, Bellamy, hasn't worked out very well so I'm just wondering how much we'll get out of him.

Some of our fans are embarrassing.

If RSC is coming to us then I am very pleased. He is without doubt an improvement on our current striking options and had his best season ever under non other than Mark Hughes who undoubtedly knows a bit more about playing striker than the idiots on here who continually rubbish both our Manager and RSC.

Keep him fit and he'll be a fantastic signing - exactly what we need. IMHO would make a greater difference to our squad than Tevez, although really hope we manage to get Herman as well.

Santa cruise will give us a genuine threat in the air - a proper centre forward! He has more pace and technique than many on here credit him with. Instead of looking backwards at his injury ravaged stats, please try to look forwards to extra options he provides us with. He can play on his own or in a 442 and I would have been gutted if he'd gone to one of our rivals e.g. blue scouse, Villa, spuds etc.

When he featured last year Blackburn looked a different side. The comparisons between Jo and Samaras are a joke. RSC is much stronger than both these players and well equiped for the prem. Hopefully, with a greater range of attacking options we can also ensure that RSC doesn't get overused and reduce injury risk. As for the fee, 12M, 14M or 20M, in the context of what we'll pay in salaries over the next few years it's hardly to empty the pot.

Get real, get off football stats sites and stop fuckin' moaning!

wrongun73 said:
allan harper said:
bluejue said:

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

Agree mate, fucking clueless these *****, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......
yep, will the same areseholes apologize when he starts banging goals in?
Will they fuck, it was the same with bellemy "he's a twat like barton" then debute game he banged one in and all of the sudden "i always said he would be a good signing" TBH i might just log out i CBA reading some of these idiot's comments, im really dissapointed with some of our fan's.

allan harper said:
bluejue said:

Agree mate, fucking clueless these *****, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......

We've not signed Villa, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Kaka, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Ronaldo, waaaaaaa! To be honest with you, this money has turned some of our fans into grade a tossers.

RobinJo said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
bluejue said:

TBH mate you get to know the idiots on this board lol

If you're going to take a pop, make sure you don't look like an idiot yourself.

This is the lad who thinks Dossena would be a decent signing. Says it all.

coimbatore blue said:
We will get more headed goals next season. so there is one area addressed. MH seems be addressing every area one by one. good work
im glad someone else has noticed our embarrassing lack of headed goals, RSC will sort that out, and maybe lescott?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.