Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

mat said:
We offer 12 million in Jan, BFS tells us 20, we say "fuck off we ain't being ripped off".

Come June we offer 18 for him!!!!

I hope we ain't being ripped off?
on RSCs website it says 15 million

I was getting really pissed off with all these stupid negative comments. We sign a good player and all some fans can focus on is that he might get injured. Well, welcome to professional sport girls, players get injured all the time.

Those with half a brain will realise this was another positive day for City. Our team and squad is getting more solid and multifaceted with each new player.

rhysonaldinho said:
I wont be happy if the figure is £18million, he isnt worth anywhere near that amount.

But

RSC or Vassell?
RSC or Benjani?
RSC or Ched Evans?
RSC or Caicedo?

ched evans is gunna be a good player and id love to see him in the city squad next season the rest can go for me

smiles said:
I was getting really pissed off with all these stupid negative comments. We sign a good player and all some fans can focus on is that he might get injured. Well, welcome to professional sport girls, players get injured all the time.

Those with half a brain will realise this was another positive day for City. Our team and squad is getting more solid and multifaceted with each new player.

Even eto has an injury record as one poster pointed early on in the day.

mat said:
We offer 12 million in Jan, BFS tells us 20, we say "fuck off we ain't being ripped off".

Or on the other hand, we pay £18 mill for him, he helps us finish top 6 maybe pushing 4th and the so called better than RSC players, wake up and think hold on " what about this Man City side i wouldnt mind playing for them!"....

g180aj said:
rhysonaldinho said:
I wont be happy if the figure is £18million, he isnt worth anywhere near that amount.

But

RSC or Vassell?
RSC or Benjani?
RSC or Ched Evans?
RSC or Caicedo?

ched evans is gunna be a good player and id love to see him in the city squad next season the rest can go for me
dont want to slag the youngsters off but i just cant see him making the grade tbh

Paulmcfc2703 said:
mat said:

on RSCs website it says 15 million

That's a little bit better.

I was going off that Scotch ponce on Shite sports news.

g180aj said:
rhysonaldinho said:

But

RSC or Vassell?
RSC or Benjani?
RSC or Ched Evans?
RSC or Caicedo?

TBH i would only keep Caicedo

Good signing. A goalscorer and proven in the premier league. If he can keep fit throughout the season we have a great deal.

Don't slag him off until we have watched in blue. There is nothing to slag off about his ability, he isn't average he is a very very good striker. The only thing we can slag him off for is being on that bloody sickbed all the time.

allan harper
Post subject: Re: Roque Santa Cruz [merged]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:35 pm

hgblue wrote:
allan harper wrote:
bluejue wrote:
Quote:
Quite possibly the worst signing we could make.

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

Agree mate, fucking clueless these *****, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......

We've not signed Villa, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Kaka, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Ronaldo, waaaaaaa! To be honest with you, this money has turned some of our fans into grade a tossers.

Agree mate, makes you wounder how long some of these zombies on here have been following City.....

You know the last poster just cheered me up a fraction. He may be right many of the posters may not have been following City for long or for the right reasons. I do understand many of the concerns regarding his injuries but not to recognise the quality and to make a player welcome does seem to reflect a type of viewpoint that I never used to associate with City fans.... Maybe many are new and I shouldn't feel so sick at hearing some of the comments at a time that we should be celebrating an excellent (and willing for the right reasons) addition to the sqad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.