Roque Santa Cruz

Neil McNab said:
This stinks of the way Labour used to link policies through the press before putting them through parliament. Sounds like the clubs PR machine has begun the subtle job of getting us fans used to the idea that Robinho hates it here!
I've just posted similar in the other thread.

No smoke without fire though, even the press cant buy and sell robinho, for all the chatter, playing a friendly during season against Barcelona was random to say the least, and as much as i like watching Robinho ill think he would be off like a shot

KenTheLandlord said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Anyone remind me why hughes brought this shit mug, apart from being crocjed since we got him and shit when he has played, he now thinks he can go and say stuff like that to the press

What a fooking tosser

Who Hughes, santa Cruz or Robinho

Santa pile of wank Cruz

KenTheLandlord said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Anyone remind me why hughes brought this shit mug, apart from being crocjed since we got him and shit when he has played, he now thinks he can go and say stuff like that to the press

What a fooking tosser

Who Hughes, santa Cruz or Robinho
all three of them are....

have to admit i rate santa cruz, and reckon he will get back to scoring ways with run of games, our biggest problem is actually creating decent chances, Thing tevez has been off pace in his last few and some of the challenges in last month or two on swp im amazed poor lad can still walk

superstav1 said:
have to admit i rate santa cruz, and reckon he will get back to scoring ways with run of games, our biggest problem is actually creating decent chances, Thing tevez has been off pace in his last few and some of the challenges in last month or two on swp im amazed poor lad can still walk
I love this "get back to scoring ways" like thats been his norm throughout his career, when the truth is he has had one good season in Europe.......ever.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
superstav1 said:
I love this "get back to scoring ways" like thats been his norm throughout his career, when the truth is he has had one good season in Europe.......ever.
Yeh but fair do's his career in Europe only amounts to about one season lol!

Neil McNab said:
This stinks of the way Labour used to link policies through the press before putting them through parliament. Sounds like the clubs PR machine has begun the subtle job of getting us fans used to the idea that Robinho hates it here!

I think when it comes to buying and selling the crown jewels, what the fans think will not be on the shopping list.

Think he's off to be honest and Santa's just putting it out there on behalf of MH and the club in general. I suspect we'll be seeing a bit more of this over the next 2 months. It's dissapointing but if he's got it in his head he wants out then the club need to do all they can to limit the harm it will potentially do to us and our percieved aspirations to some of the RAG media who will be waiting to pounce with " I knew it was a mistake/would'nt work" bullshit stories.
If or rather when it happens I believe we will have something even better lined up though - Ribery anybody?

Santa Cruz is saying this because he wants shut of robinho. It gives him more chances to play instead of warming the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.