Roque Santa Cruz

BoyBlue_1985 said:
blueinsa said:
The thought of this guy playing through January instead of Ade is frightening.

£17m for a one season wonder!!!
He isnt even a starter for paraguay anymore, what does that tell you about him.

tbf mate, how can he be, he is never fi10 mins at the end of a game now and then wont get him fit either. A long spell in the reserves is what is needed but i assume that Hughes is a bit frightened he will get injured and breakdown again?

Ricster said:
Is he really a footballer? The way he minces around the field is unbelievable. Surely the £18m-£20m should have been spent more wisely? What did Sunderland get Darren Bent for? Tell you what, even Berbatov looks a bargain compaired to RSC.

Ric he's a class act can't wait til the african nations you'll be drooling at him. He does a have a deft touch in certain parts they'd say that of a rapist but there go what do they know

BoyBlue_1985 said:
blueinsa said:
The thought of this guy playing through January instead of Ade is frightening.

£17m for a one season wonder!!!
He isnt even a starter for paraguay anymore, what does that tell you about him.
You don't know what you are talking about. If he is on the squad he starts.

Mike D said:
Ricster said:
Is he really a footballer? The way he minces around the field is unbelievable. Surely the £18m-£20m should have been spent more wisely? What did Sunderland get Darren Bent for? Tell you what, even Berbatov looks a bargain compaired to RSC.

Ric he's a class act can't wait til the african nations you'll be drooling at him. He does a have a deft touch in certain parts they'd say that of a rapist but there go what do they know

Mike mate, I saw him play for the mighty Bayern when they were top class and he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a Banjo. He is Benjani Mk II

rickmcfc said:
hang on, he did more from when he came on, that lazybayor did it 85+ mins.

I cant believe your comparing Adebayor to our work experience player for the medical team!

blueinsa said:
rickmcfc said:
hang on, he did more from when he came on, that lazybayor did it 85+ mins.

I cant believe your comparing Adebayor to our work experience player for the medical team!

adebayor did not win 1 header in 85 minutes today, thats a fact as we were watching for it as i have noticed it recently. RSC won 2 within 4 minutes of coming on, he tried to win the ball, like i said, he did more in the 5 mins + injury time than ade did in 85 mins, thats a fact

Has nobody learned anything from the whinging and moaning about Carlos Tevez who is now arguably our best player? RSC isn't match fit. He's recovering from a nasty injury. He's needs to be given game time which he will get when Ade's away. Give the lad a run of games to get himself match fit and get used to playing in a new team before burning him at the stake will you? You might just get a pleasant surprise like some have had with Tevez.

You'll all be cheering his name and saying what a bargain come the end of Jan when he's banging in the goals for fun.
RSC will be what Bellamy is to us at the minute when upto fitness. Mark my words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.