Roque Santa Cruz

The 25 man europa squad is an irrelevance at the moment. Don't read too much into that until the prem squad and full europa squad (if we qualify) are announced.

Lazio are considering a bid of Euro 6m, which represents a massive financial loss to say the least. Surely, he would be worth that much to keep as a stand-by in case Super Mario or Adebayo get injured.

lionheart said:
Lazio are considering a bid of Euro 6m, which represents a massive financial loss to say the least. Surely, he would be worth that much to keep as a stand-by in case Super Mario or Adebayo get injured.
I don't see it, that was the talk last year "lets keep him around for the ACON" and what happens he gets injured, get rid now take the him and use the money to bring someone in with an upside, thats young either can score or has pace(ideally both).

With his wages hes worth around £6 million max.

Its not that hes a bad player hes just constantly injured throughout his career.

Shocking signing by Hughes, RSC, and Lescott were a big part of him losing his job IMO.

Bellamy also turned out to be a shocking signing if you look at the loss we will end up standing in wages and fee due to his unworkable attitude.

I dont really see the point of keeping RSC, he cant be relied upon due to his fitness and injury problems, get rid to Lazio another player out of sight out of mind. Move on. We really are better off keeping a player like Jo or Caicedo around the place send them out on loan with a recall, at least they are young and can improve and are fit to play when needed.

Ntini77 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Samaras? <cough>

Jo ?
Lescott ?
I'd prefer to have Fuller than RSC, and Lescott, Jô and Samaras are all way better players,

Samaras - Good when we first got him and we didn't exactly pay £20 mill for him ;)
Jô - Was the same price as RSC & Seems to have improved, he's also still young, plus he was decent when we first signied him.
Lescott - Shouldnt even be included in this list as he was worth way more than £4 mill over RSC.
RSC - Injured for 95% of his time here, as well as being shit when he wasn't injured for a few weeks, even for a guy that's not 100% fit he was crap.

I think we should give Jo and Caicedo a chance if any more strikers leave...

...Unless we can get Dzeko or someone lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.