Roque Santa Cruz

And now it's a loan deal...

Lazio Director Igli Tare In England To Finalise Deal For Manchester City's Roque Santa Cruz - Report
The Paraguayan is unwanted at Eastlands...
By Subhankar Mondal
Aug 23, 2010 7:48:00 PM

Lazio director of sport Igli Tare has flown to England in order to secure a loan deal for Manchester City striker Roque Santa Cruz, according to reports.

Il Corriere dello Sport claims that the Biancocelesti are keen on landing the Paraguayan international forward on loan and with coach Edy Reja having expressed his interest in the player, a deal could be on the horizon.

Santa Cruz is apparently considered surplus to requirements at City, who are in the process of trimming down their squad.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:50 am --<br /><br />And now maybe a cash bid again? Hope this gets sorted.

LAZIO BIDDING FOR SANTA CRUZ
By Andres Garavaglia

Roque Santa Cruz's agent believes Serie A club Lazio have tabled a 6million euro offer for the Manchester City striker.

The Paraguay international striker appears to be well down Roberto Mancini's pecking order and has been tipped to leave City before the transfer window closes.

The ex-Blackburn and Bayern Munich ace has been interesting a number of clubs and it seems that Lazio now lead the race for his services.

His agent Jan Van Baal says the clubs have held talks and that the Biancoceleste has made a £4.9million offer for the player, who cost City £18m.

"I understand that there have been meetings between Manchester City and Lazio's officials for the transfer of Santa Cruz," explained Van Baal.

"I have been informed about the real interest of Lazio. At this moment I can say that there are 50 per cent possibility that the transfer can be done.

"This proposal is official and according to what I have been informed Lazio would be offering 6million euros."

LoveCity said:
And now it's a loan deal...

Lazio Director Igli Tare In England To Finalise Deal For Manchester City's Roque Santa Cruz - Report
The Paraguayan is unwanted at Eastlands...
By Subhankar Mondal
Aug 23, 2010 7:48:00 PM

Lazio director of sport Igli Tare has flown to England in order to secure a loan deal for Manchester City striker Roque Santa Cruz, according to reports.

Il Corriere dello Sport claims that the Biancocelesti are keen on landing the Paraguayan international forward on loan and with coach Edy Reja having expressed his interest in the player, a deal could be on the horizon.

Santa Cruz is apparently considered surplus to requirements at City, who are in the process of trimming down their squad.

-- Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:50 am --

And now maybe a cash bid again? Hope this gets sorted.

LAZIO BIDDING FOR SANTA CRUZ
By Andres Garavaglia

Roque Santa Cruz's agent believes Serie A club Lazio have tabled a 6million euro offer for the Manchester City striker.

The Paraguay international striker appears to be well down Roberto Mancini's pecking order and has been tipped to leave City before the transfer window closes.

The ex-Blackburn and Bayern Munich ace has been interesting a number of clubs and it seems that Lazio now lead the race for his services.

His agent Jan Van Baal says the clubs have held talks and that the Biancoceleste has made a £4.9million offer for the player, who cost City £18m.

"I understand that there have been meetings between Manchester City and Lazio's officials for the transfer of Santa Cruz," explained Van Baal.

"I have been informed about the real interest of Lazio. At this moment I can say that there are 50 per cent possibility that the transfer can be done.

"This proposal is official and according to what I have been informed Lazio would be offering 6million euros."
Fucking hell

10.Goater_Legend said:
Looks like we're stuck with him for a while longer yet.

With the style we are playing at the moment a big bloke who can hold the ball up might be a decent option.

Balotelli RSC Tevez

At the very least he does offer a different option when fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.