Roque Santa Cruz

kippaxchris said:
Funny how all you people calling Santa Cruz shite are probably builders and Taxi Drivers who could only dream of winning the amount of trophys he has won and you pay to watch the team he plays for he plays for the team you love and have always dreamed about playing for hes played for his country.... To call him shite is stupid when most of you would fall over the ball as soon as you controlled it....

Is that you Roque?

JamesMCFC said:
kippaxchris said:
Funny how all you people calling Santa Cruz shite are probably builders and Taxi Drivers who could only dream of winning the amount of trophys he has won and you pay to watch the team he plays for he plays for the team you love and have always dreamed about playing for hes played for his country.... To call him shite is stupid when most of you would fall over the ball as soon as you controlled it....

Is that you Roque?
Maybe

He is a good player who has being unfortunate with injuries, he has scored a fair few goals in Germany and England. However KippaxChris, you seem to have sort of special liking for Roque? Why?

ForzaMancini said:
He is a good player who has being unfortunate with injuries, he has scored a fair few goals in Germany and England. However KippaxChris, you seem to have sort of special liking for Roque? Why?
I didnt say that i like him did i? Its just a fact he isnt shit and thats the point i made

Anyone Think If He stays fit that he could do a job in the first team? Playing Beside Aguero , with the likes of Silva and Nasri , Supplying him, I rekon hed score a few .

km09 said:
Anyone Think If He stays fit that he could do a job in the first team? Playing Beside Aguero , with the likes of Silva and Nasri , Supplying him, I rekon hed score a few .

your probably right when you say a few

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.