Roque Santa Cruz

km09 said:
Anyone Think If He stays fit that he could do a job in the first team? Playing Beside Aguero , with the likes of Silva and Nasri , Supplying him, I rekon hed score a few .

We could do much worse as a fifth choice striker as all clubs should have that emergency option and I don't think Guidetti will accept that role at his age whereas RSC might for the last year of his contract if there are no takers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3XcGXLUnEE[/youtube]

km09 said:
Anyone Think If He stays fit that he could do a job in the first team? Playing Beside Aguero , with the likes of Silva and Nasri , Supplying him, I rekon hed score a few .

Hed be better than RVP, come on Mancini swallow a bit of pride and look what you cant get rid of.

A good player when fit and firing on all cylinders but his playing style does not suit us. A move to the Middle East could be a great option.

b2b said:
would you sell him for 1 mill ?

Yep that is the more realistic price at the moment, even though he had a decent loan spell at Real Betis.

carlos92 said:
b2b said:

Yep that is the more realistic price at the moment, even though he had a decent loan spell at Real Betis.

united bought bebe for 7 mill , we sold wiess for 1.6 mill , and we cant sell RSC for 1 mill ? i would give him away for free tbh , but there is no way we cant find a team that wants him ?

b2b said:
carlos92 said:
b2b said:

united bought bebe for 7 mill , we sold wiess for 1.6 mill , and we cant sell RSC for 1 mill ? i would give him away for free tbh , but there is no way we cant find a team that wants him ?

Has Wiess been sold? Still a City player as far as I can see!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
b2b said:
carlos92 said:

Has Wiess been sold? Still a City player as far as I can see!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=263255" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=263255</a>

Want to see him go but whos going to buy him .I would send him to leeds that might wake him up.

I see agent Hughes is steering well clear of him these days, the twat just would not take no for an answer at the time he had to have him regardless of the figures involved.How many bids were rebuffed yet he had to keep on returning with a bigger offer.We were well and truly taken to the cleaners by Blackburn.Shocking mismanagement of funds on Citys behalf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.