Roque Santa Cruz

baildon blue said:
Cobwebcat said:
baildon blue said:
HE hasnt been injured all the time.

Exactly. The transfer fee was our fault. The wages were our fault. The injuries were always going to be there but when he played for us he was bloody awful and for that we don't owe him anything.

I don't wish him ill or well. I turn my back on him in a Mighty Boosh Way.
Ive looked at his scoring record when it was at bayern munich and 4 a target man it was poor .

He came as a talent to Munich - that is why they kept him that long even if he did not really pay out. But they did not prolong his contract...

Müller as an offensive allrounder made more scorer points in his first two years with 19/20/21 (and is useful for much more than scoring) than he did until he was 26... - that says about everything.

FlatlineMonday said:
talkshite is reporting that malaga and real betis are both trying to get him

Some fucker tell them they really don't have to try that hard!

Even clueless hasn't been back for his bum chum which says it all.

Malaga is a good move, all he has to do is settle with us. I have given up getting a transfer fee for him.

Malaga offering actual money. Real Betis not. RSC wants Real Betis or the stands here by the sounds of it.

I hope this is the last player who treats us this way. Savic doesn't look clever enough ;-)

travelman said:
blueinsa said:
FlatlineMonday said:
talkshite is reporting that malaga and real betis are both trying to get him

Some fucker tell them they really don't have to try that hard!

Even clueless hasn't been back for his bum chum which says it all.

that made me laugh

My girlfriend thinks am nuts i just sit here all night pissing myself at the witty comments on here love u guys

I get so excited every time I see this thread bumped only to be deflated when we haven't finally unloaded him.

:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.