Ross Barkley

stony said:
efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:
i was told today by another good source that this barclay rumour is a goer, hope so, great future for the lad. would fit in well imo fingers crossed

Nope mate, still stands that the club have every intention of using FFP to price you guys out of the move and Ross isn't fussed about moving here anyway.

What a load of bollocks. Your chairman is one of the biggest money grubbers in the league. If the price is right he will snatch our hand off. As for Barkley, he's hardly likely to say he wants to come to City whilst he's still at Everton. He'll keep his powder dry until the bid comes in and if its accepted, he'll be off like a shot.

And has Kenwright not be whoring his beloved club around the world for a buyer like a cheap call girl wanting investment or a buyer. Fuck me,some football fans are truly ignorant when it comes to their own club and our situation re FFP.

The jealousy is there for all to see.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
stony said:
efcblue said:
Nope mate, still stands that the club have every intention of using FFP to price you guys out of the move and Ross isn't fussed about moving here anyway.

What a load of bollocks. Your chairman is one of the biggest money grubbers in the league. If the price is right he will snatch our hand off. As for Barkley, he's hardly likely to say he wants to come to City whilst he's still at Everton. He'll keep his powder dry until the bid comes in and if its accepted, he'll be off like a shot.

And has Kenwright not be whoring his beloved club around the world for a buyer like a cheap call girl wanting investment or a buyer. Fuck me,some football fans are truly ignorant when it comes to their own club and our situation re FFP.

The jealousy is there for all to see.

My renegade Evertonian Gwladiator son gives me a fair insight into life as an EFC fan. Bill does not get many accolades. He wears his royal blue cloak with that inane grin on his face but he knows the value of a few bob alright. If the price is too low he will say 'a derisory' bid had been made, if it goes through a certain threshold he will say it is a 'good piece of business'! He's cut from the same cloth as Peter Swales.

blueparrot said:
efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:
i was told today by another good source that this barclay rumour is a goer, hope so, great future for the lad. would fit in well imo fingers crossed

We have fought and are stlll fighting FFP, not for ourselves now we're fine and FFP will have little relevence to us going forward, but for teams like Everton, Villa , Newcastle. So you have a chance of the investment we have had. The thing is you just don,t get it you are the victims in FFP and by supporting it deserve the lack of investment and losing your best players.

Turkeys calling for early christmas and all that

stony said:
efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:

I'd like to think I know about the chairman of the football club I support better than you do, but you seem to know him really well. You must be an acquaintance of his. I personally only know two people who can give me reliable information about the club, so as you know Kenwright in person, I'll take your word for it. It's a shame, because I've been told that the club will continue to raise the price for Ross to above your FFP threshold, so long as he keeps improving.

A starting offer of Nastasic + Milner + £20m should be enough to bring them to the negotiating table.

Unfortunately,he hasn't had the best of first halves against Lille.From that showing,he has a lot of developing to do in order to justify anything more than 25m.

FantasyIreland said:
Unfortunately,he hasn't had the best of first halves against Lille.From that showing,he has a lot of developing to do in order to justify anything more than 25m.
he's just come back from injury so we should give have some slack, but even on top form he isn't good enough yet to improve our first team

efcblue said:
stony said:
efcblue said:

I'd like to think I know about the chairman of the football club I support better than you do, but you seem to know him really well. You must be an acquaintance of his. I personally only know two people who can give me reliable information about the club, so as you know Kenwright in person, I'll take your word for it. It's a shame, because I've been told that the club will continue to raise the price for Ross to above your FFP threshold, so long as he keeps improving.

You really havn`t got a clue about FFP have you.Care to explain the "threshold" that you talk about for our Club ??

oakiecokie said:
efcblue said:
stony said:

You really havn`t got a clue about FFP have you.Care to explain the "threshold" that you talk about for our Club ??

i think like most other fans, he'd assume the figure plastered most across the media: the 50 million transfer limit. somehow this has gone in their minds as fixed and continuing into further years.

Dude @efcblue, City spent a net of 66 million in 2013-14, and we are expecting to break even for that season. Our income meanwhile has risen, wages are down, and we are expected to net another 50 million due to our academy. meanwhile our stadium is expanding, TV income has increased - we could potentially spend twice that amount net in one season if we want to. Ross will only cost a fraction of it

think about it another way: in 2015-16, we have the means, through our "own" income, to spend what united did this ear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.