Ross Barkley

As an impact sub Navas is one of the best in the world. He showed that when Spain were at their best and he has pretty much shown it for us.

Cazorla offers nothing we don't already have and Schurrle's only advantage over Navas is goals. Navas is better in most other aspects.

Even in the event he doesn't directly contribute, just the threat of Navas' pace changes games,

64Pbbyh.png

He is 14m well spent.

salfordpaul said:
i was told today by another good source that this barclay rumour is a goer, hope so, great future for the lad. would fit in well imo fingers crossed

Nope mate, still stands that the club have every intention of using FFP to price you guys out of the move and Ross isn't fussed about moving here anyway.

efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:
i was told today by another good source that this barclay rumour is a goer, hope so, great future for the lad. would fit in well imo fingers crossed

Nope mate, still stands that the club have every intention of using FFP to price you guys out of the move and Ross isn't fussed about moving here anyway.

You do realise that ffp won't affect us from now on? Add to the fact our most trusted top sources including the one you have just quoted are normally bang on the money then forgive me for not giving a shite what you say.

richards30 said:
You do realise that ffp won't affect us from now on? Add to the fact our most trusted top sources including the one you have just quoted are normally bang on the money then forgive me for not giving a shite what you say.

Leave him to his illusion that Barkley will stay at Everton, mate. (not saying he will come to City btw)

efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:

The fact you think ffp could stop us shows that you know fuck all

efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:

Typical narrow minded football fan that knows less than fuck all about FFP

If we want Barkley we can more than afford him don't worry about that

efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:

Well thats that then ....

As it happens i've heard from an Everton supporting pal of mine that he is up for champs league football - and there are only a handful of English clubs that can offer that to him and afford him and both are in the market for him

efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:

The notion of an Everton fan finding comfort in FFP in relation to Manchester City is an utterly comical one.

With 'Uncle Toms' like you, no wonder the likes of Liverpool and united ride roughshod over the rest of the league.

efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:

We have fought and are stlll fighting FFP, not for ourselves now we're fine and FFP will have little relevence to us going forward, but for teams like Everton, Villa , Newcastle. So you have a chance of the investment we have had. The thing is you just don,t get it you are the victims in FFP and by supporting it deserve the lack of investment and losing your best players.

efcblue said:
salfordpaul said:

What a load of bollocks. Your chairman is one of the biggest money grubbers in the league. If the price is right he will snatch our hand off. As for Barkley, he's hardly likely to say he wants to come to City whilst he's still at Everton. He'll keep his powder dry until the bid comes in and if its accepted, he'll be off like a shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.