Ross Barkley

LoveCity said:
Do Everton not need to save up for something???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-plan-build-new-stadium-7776712" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... um-7776712</a>

Can't they claim Housing Benefit for that like the rest of their city?

i posted after the barca game last yr tgat i saw ross outside city with some friends.
my lad shouted..."theres ross barklay dad"...barklay turned round and gave my lad the thumbs up.
Hes coming...deffo 100%....my lad is itk......

seriously...i rate barklay..but think pogba would be the better deal..
any chance of getting reus..pogba and barklay??
sell edin and replace.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
i posted after the barca game last yr tgat i saw ross outside city with some friends.
my lad shouted..."theres ross barklay dad"...barklay turned round and gave my lad the thumbs up.

sell edin and replace.

Has your lad hacked your account SHB?

If we did buy him, where would we play him? Would we force Silva to play out on the wing so he could play as number 10, or would we try and force him into a Yaya shaped hole in a midfield two with one of the Fern's? I think he's probably the best available young english player around, but I'm not convinced he's what we need at all.

TomDixie said:
He loves Everton, he has just signed a 4 year contract and we're very well set financially. We hold all of the cards.
I'm relaxed about the situation. Worst comes to worst and he leaves (and I'm 99% sure it won't come to this), then we will have rinsed you or any other money club for a ludicrous amount of money.

Actually, you hold one of the cards. The card in the shape of Ross Barkley. To keep that card you have done one of two things required to ensure a top player stays at a club - you've paid him more money and given him a long term contract. The second thing required is something that is more difficult... you have to win trophies or at least challenge for them. Meanwhile City come knocking with a more lucrative deal (more money) and Ross thinks... I could go there and win things. I think you will find that we in fact hold all of the cards. You will make a lot of money from him. But how will you spend it? You bought Lukaku for £28m and meanwhile Chelsea paid £4m more for Costa. They also signed Fabregas for a really good fee. To entice a top player to Everton you will either have to over pay or go for cheaper options abroad and hope they are under valued. Unfortunately for clubs like Everton, you hold only the player - the rich club that wins things holds all the cards. Loyalty is out the window now.

Id rather we went for Sterling to be honest

------------Hart----------------
Zab---Kompany---Mangala----Rodriguez
---Fernandinho-----Fernando------
Sterling-------Silva--------Reus
-------------Aguero----------

BigOscar said:
If we did buy him, where would we play him? Would we force Silva to play out on the wing so he could play as number 10, or would we try and force him into a Yaya shaped hole in a midfield two with one of the Fern's? I think he's probably the best available young english player around, but I'm not convinced he's what we need at all.

If he does come here I don't think it will neccasarily be to displace someone specific out of the starting 11

At the moment he isn't playing week in-week out for Everton, granted he's been injured, but even last season he was given plenty of rest

My guess is he would be one of two or three signings that would reshape our midfield slightly, as Yaya is probably in his last season at City

I certainly don't think we have a strong enough midfield if this is Yaya's last season, we would need to sign someone that controls games

supercity88 said:
TomDixie said:
He loves Everton, he has just signed a 4 year contract and we're very well set financially. We hold all of the cards.
I'm relaxed about the situation. Worst comes to worst and he leaves (and I'm 99% sure it won't come to this), then we will have rinsed you or any other money club for a ludicrous amount of money.

Actually, you hold one of the cards. The card in the shape of Ross Barkley. To keep that card you have done one of two things required to ensure a top player stays at a club - you've paid him more money and given him a long term contract. The second thing required is something that is more difficult... you have to win trophies or at least challenge for them. Meanwhile City come knocking with a more lucrative deal (more money) and Ross thinks... I could go there and win things. I think you will find that we in fact hold all of the cards. You will make a lot of money from him. But how will you spend it? You bought Lukaku for £28m and meanwhile Chelsea paid £4m more for Costa. They also signed Fabregas for a really good fee. To entice a top player to Everton you will either have to over pay or go for cheaper options abroad and hope they are under valued. Unfortunately for clubs like Everton, you hold only the player - the rich club that wins things holds all the cards. Loyalty is out the window now.
Lukaku for £28 million,now that is being rinsed !

Anyone who still thinks a player stays at a club for the love nowadays,is either 12 years old or just plain old fuckin clueless !

FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

sell edin and replace.

Has your lad hacked your account SHB?
most likely glen....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.