Ross Barkley

This lad has bags of talent but this season he looks like his confidence has hit rock bottom. I'd say he needs a fresh start in the summer & if he came available for £ 20m then we should go for him.

mosssideblue said:
LoveCity said:
Useless again today against the mighty Leicester. Avoid like the plague unless he can show something far better than he has for a long time now.

Absolutely spot on. Really has fallen steeply this season. City should avoid
Maybe his head has been turned,or at least that's what they'll say !

Thenumber1blue said:
mosssideblue said:
LoveCity said:
Useless again today against the mighty Leicester. Avoid like the plague unless he can show something far better than he has for a long time now.

Possibly, I think its more the dreaded second season that a lot of players go through after being hyped up so much the season prior.

I still think Ross is a great talent but he is far from being ready to challenge for a place at City and just needs to get his head down at Everton.

sam-caddick said:
Thenumber1blue said:
mosssideblue said:

Possibly, I think its more the dreaded second season that a lot of players go through after being hyped up so much the season prior.

I still think Ross is a great talent but he is far from being ready to challenge for a place at City and just needs to get his head down at Everton.

While I appreciate the lads had time out on loan, he made his debut for neverton in 2011 and has made just over 50 appearances for them with half those off the bench. This at the age of 21.

Why does anyone think that a guy who isn't remotely close to holding down a regular place at a mid table side is good enough for a club that are serious title contenders ?

We need need to avoid the lad like the plague imo. Vastly overrated for me.

Davs 19 said:
sam-caddick said:
Thenumber1blue said:

While I appreciate the lads had time out on loan, he made his debut for neverton in 2011 and has made just over 50 appearances for them with half those off the bench. This at the age of 21.

Why does anyone think that a guy who isn't remotely close to holding down a regular place at a mid table side is good enough for a club that are serious title contenders ?

We need need to avoid the lad like the plague imo. Vastly overrated for me.

Well someone thought Rodwell was good enough and exactly the same applied to him. I fear the worst.

This summer might be the best time to sign Barkley. His stock has definitely gone down this season in a struggling Everton side.

Should be able to get him for a reasonable fee,

He's only 21 and seeing what he is capable of I'd be hesitant to right him off.

The environment at Everton atm is not good for a young player whose game is about taking people on and taking risks. The fans really get on the player's backs and their defence and their manager's defensive knowledge makes ours look like 90's Milan

Silva_Spell said:
This summer might be the best time to sign Barkley. His stock has definitely gone down this season in a struggling Everton side.

Should be able to get him for a reasonable fee,

He's only 21 and seeing what he is capable of I'd be hesitant to right him off.

The environment at Everton atm is not good for a young player whose game is about taking people on and taking risks. The fans really get on the player's backs and their defence and their manager's defensive knowledge makes ours look like 90's Milan

Don't forget this is Everton they drive a hard bargain(don't blame them) we would be lucky to get him for 20m they would want still 30m+

20m and a bunch of addons ...and hopefully Barkley kicking up a fuss... could do it.

All this talk from Martinez about him potentially being the best england player ever, best number 10 in the PL and being worth crazy money is pure pre-transfer bartering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.