Ross Barkley

I think this is related to Delph for a couple of possible reasons.. 1. Delph's buyout clause is actually higher and villa will hold out for it so we're trying to force them to sell low. 2. Everton wants to sell him for whatever reason (most likely because they need the money) 3. We were talking about Delph this whole time in a cunning move to get Barkley for a relative bargain. I'm personally not the biggest Barkley fan but for around £20 mil he's well worth it.

I think this is related to Delph for a couple of possible reasons.. 1. Delph's buyout clause is actually higher and villa will hold out for it so we're trying to force them to sell low. 2. Everton wants to sell him for whatever reason (most likely because they need the money) 3. We were talking about Delph this whole time in a cunning move to get Barkley for a relative bargain. I'm personally not the biggest Barkley fan but for around £20 mil he's well worth it.
We won't get him for £20 million,whatever theory you come up with !

It's a made up transfer on sky sports from some no mark DJ from Radio city
It could be deliberately "planted" though, especially as the dippers have already spent some of the money. I'm sure City wouldn't be underhand though, imagine how amusing it would be to see if the panic ensuing.

It could also give Sterling and his agent a push in the right direction.

We won't get him for £20 million,whatever theory you come up with !
Oh trust me I know, just going off the rumors I saw. I was thrilled we didn't buy him last year because he's so overpriced but if Everton decide to not be difficult (I know, not going to happen) then I'd be happy to get him

The hype around him is crazy.

For a number 10 where he has played a lot, his goals return, assists and impact on a game is awful. In fact, he's another Adam Johnson. A player who comes on after 70 mins and looks a world beater but starts and is none existent.

Anyone think the £20m rumour, which came out of nowhere today tbh, has any relation to the recent Pogba news? If we really are saying were out of the running for Pogba as a negotiation tactic with Juve, a back-up target would make our bluff more credible. Should have gone with a more believable price imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.