Ross Barkley

Developing really well this season. If he continues to improve and make the sort of impact he has had so far for Everton can see him being back on our shopping list next summer.

Developing really well this season. If he continues to improve and make the sort of impact he has had so far for Everton can see him being back on our shopping list next summer.
Most definitely,he looks like the player Everton wanted 30 plus million for.......I wasn't convinced at the time he had the potential to fulfil our requirements but,so far,this season he has grown in confidence,consistency and stature - I could see him in that Yaya role.

Over rated and not worth what Everton would ask for him. He's hyped up because he's slightly better than the average English midfielder right now, but that doesn't make him a world beater or a £40million plus player, which is what the Toffees would try and screw us for if we wanted him. There's much better midfielders in Europe we could get for what he'd cost. Or Aaron Ramsey.

Still not made my mind up about him. Bags of potential but too often his decision making between passing/shooting lets him down. He's a young kid so should learn and progress - time will tell.

so much potential, you can see the class is there.its just consistency. if he keeps it up over a sustained period of time , we should definilty be in for him. then again we have a few quality young players coming through

Still doesn't look up once he starts running and he probably never will. He could still end up being a good player, or even a very good player, but his potential is heavily limited by his lack of awareness of what's going on around him.

It would get on my nerves watching him every week - he takes 10 touches when 2 would do, he gives the ball away a lot and like people have said, he lacks awareness

Having said that, he's young enough to improve but not sure about him for the money they'd want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.