Ross Barkley

Just think he would fit our team rather well. he has good pace and overall physical attribute's, has some good physicallity and is decent in the air, is good off the ball, has good passing, technique, dribbling, can score goals too.Twolegged. Can play multiple positions and is the kind of player you could allow to roam. He's a young player too, could be modeled more to our needs. Indeed not sure though if we could convert him to a striker and were not lacking so much in the attacking midfield, perhaps though a good replacement for Navas, can sub for kev and Sterling if he wouldn't be up to the striker role.

Even as a striker though his physicallity and passing abbilety would be usefull to hold up the ball for players comming up, woudl fit well for on the break, and has enough physicallity to hold his own in the box in gather. would need to train some more on his finishing but thats about it as he seems to have all the rest.

Big thread on him. We've scouted/touted him before. Everton were cautious as he apparently has/had strong connections with our EDS. I'm not sure where I stand with him, he blows very hot and cold. Not sure he'd be worth the big bucks Everton would want.

Ah i see now. I did check a few pages back at first but couldn't find his name.

Last edited:
I woul love him and Stones in our team, both are potential world class in my opinion and two English players that along with Raheem are part of a new exciting new generation of English players.

To see an English core of Hart, Stones, Barkley and Sterling would be great for us going forward, our dressing room and our brand as an English club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.