Ross Barkley

Yes, for £25m, nothing more, nothing less. I'd rather have Jageilka, Stones, Baines, Lukaku ahead of him. Some good players in that team that would do well in our squad.

And for £25m you will not purchase Barkley, so if you were in charge of buying him, you would fail.

Like John Stones, Barkley is a quality player I'd love to see at City but we have no space for him. He's best at the no. 10 role and we already have Silva, KDB and Nasri who play in that position.

Wrong. He is at his best playing further back, where he can make runs from the centre of midfield.

He's not worth what Everton would demand for him. He doesn't seem to be an exciting player or one who can change a game with a flash of brilliance. Or even with a flash of mediocrity.

We should just go all out for Poggers. No one else will do.

Big fan.....yayas replacement.
Had a poor season last season and I was hoping we would snap him up in the summer on the cheap.
Unfortunately he's back on top form and will prob cost us wrong side of 50m.

Jeez. I really can't believe so many doubt the quality of this lad. I said we should have signed him last season whilst he was having a bad run as we'd have got him cheaper. He will be a star and if we could get him now for £30/35mil I'd get the deal done asap.

I agree with efc, he is getting stronger, not fat.

Jeez. I really can't believe so many doubt the quality of this lad. I said we should have signed him last season whilst he was having a bad run as we'd have got him cheaper. He will be a star and if we could get him now for £30/35mil I'd get the deal done asap.

I agree with efc, he is getting stronger, not fat.
Yeh also agree,whilst some were saying bony would be perfect,FFS.

Yet to see him play and think wow he's a top player. Mediocre at best. If we have any desire to win the champions league we should be shopping at Harrods ie POGBA. Not Asda.

Still gives the ball away a lot. Good player but I don't think he'd start enough games for us, which I think he deserves. Probably better for him to stay at Everton, career wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.