Ross Barkley

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F60r5o4hI3g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F60r5o4hI3g</a> Is it me or does he remind you of a gazza type player? Best thing ive seen since the geordie genius.

To me Yaya is a big game player and he almost needs that edge in order to perform. He had an incredible season last year out and was really unleashed thanks to our style of play and formation. The fact remains that we can either cash in this season or sell for peanuts another year from now. Whilst he is irreplaceable we can adapt our side to be just as effective. Barkley is potentially a world class player, he was stronger than Yaya at Goodison, quicker too. His technique is unquestionable and if he finds that consistency he will be one hell of a player.

From an England point of view he needs to stick at Everton to get game time. From a City point of view then I think should Yaya receive an offer we find suitable, Barkley is the man to sign. If not then we keep Yaya and make sure his head is in the right place. African players are notoriously greedy and fickle. He has had a traumatic time this summer for personal reasons, but perhaps he realises now life is too short to be whingeing about a cake.

The Doctor said:
Taylor said:
We need to think long term. I'd def sell Yaya- he's been nothing but annoying the past season

Yes his 20 goals and barnstorming exploits annoyed a lot of people!

its amazing isn't it that some of our supposed fans cant see certain things? I`m REALLY fucked off with yaya and his agent at the minute but I still appreciate that yaya was unplayable last season!

Our squad is not getting any younger and we really do need to start building for the future. If Yaya does leave we should deffo sign Barkley. Yes it would be an initial downgrade but we aren't going to win the league every year and it would pay off in the long term.

RandomJ said:
Our squad is not getting any younger and we really do need to start building for the future. If Yaya does leave we should deffo sign Barkley. Yes it would be an initial downgrade but we aren't going to win the league every year and it would pay off in the long term.
+1

MeatHunterrr said:
RandomJ said:
+1

+2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.