Ross Barkley

Geoffo34 said:
On the same Ibiza to Manchester plane as Barkley! Gonna try and get a picture in a bit and see what he's upto next season! I'm sure he'll spill the beans!

Would he not prefer that you just concentrate on flying the plane?

Sheriff Fatman said:
crystal_mais said:
Geoffo34 said:
On the same Ibiza to Manchester plane as Barkley! Gonna try and get a picture in a bit and see what he's upto next season! I'm sure he'll spill the beans!

Tell hims to stay off the Gary's they maybe a bit snide out there

A bit late for that. The clue's in there!
Why's that a clue, surely Geoff lives in Manchester?

ColinLee said:
Sheriff Fatman said:
crystal_mais said:
Tell hims to stay off the Gary's they maybe a bit snide out there

By telling him to stay off the "Gary's" whilst out there. The plane is therefore going from Ibiza to Manchester so surely he is on his way back from there. Just putting two and two together to get four!!

Sheriff Fatman said:
ColinLee said:
Sheriff Fatman said:

By telling him to stay off the "Gary's" whilst out there. The plane is therefore going from Ibiza to Manchester so surely he is on his way back from there. Just putting two and two together to get four!!

Void argument anyway, Barkley lives in Manchester and we have always been able to match Ibiza for the old Gary's !

Sheriff Fatman said:
ColinLee said:
Sheriff Fatman said:

Whoosh...

That said what the heck is a 'gary'?

ColinLee said:
Sheriff Fatman said:
ColinLee said:

Whoosh...

That said what the heck is a 'gary'?

Gary Ablett = Tablet (i.e. Pills)

Really hope Tolm's excited little riddle in the other thread means City have started work on bringing him here. Would really make this a brilliant transfer window if we get him. Don't get me wrong Fernando and a CB is good and what we needed but Barkley is just an exciting player to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.