Rotation?

Rascal said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Rascal said:
Im not a fan of rotation for rotation sakes but if Pellers staff report a player is tiring then that player has to be rested. A tiring player is more likely to get injured and a long term view has to be taken. For me its better to have a player starting thats 100% than one thats at 80%.

I also dont buy into what seems the accepted norm here at the moment that below our best XI we are poor especially in midfield. All or midfielders are internationals and althogh i accept Yaya is irreplacable the others can all do a job if needed.

Wholesale changes like we saw for Plzen wont happen in the Prem but the odd player here and there should not upset or current rythym

Just one word Garcia!!! I rest my case!!

What a brilliant arguement that is. Have you considered advocacy?

Thanks its just common sense really!

don't mind a bit of rotation, as long as mp doesn't go all rafa on us again.
actually scrap that, as long as Garcia doesn't play and rony gets some game time v Leicester, I honestly couldn't give a Fuck

Wrighty Wrexham said:
pee dubya said:
If you don't rotate you're asking for trouble later on in the season,

If you rotate too much the season could be over sooner than you expected!!!
That's why we have a manager getting paid a huge sum of money to get the balance right.

If we had the players we could rely on then there is no problem as we coming up to the busy part of the season where fatigue becomes a factor. Garcia despite him having experience in playing in European competition and playing for a big club has lost the faith of the majority of the supporters and looks like his game is suited to a slower pace but more technical league . Even though Rodwell is a useful player he looks like he could do with regular football when fit and that is something we cannot fully guarantee him. In Milner both Roberto Mancini and Manuel Pellegrini don't quite trust him to play Central Midfield despite his work-rate being top notch.

What's the point of having a deep squad if you don't rotate? I am not saying to rotate 10 players but rotating 2 players should not be a problem.
When VK and Silva get back it's all gona look much better.
And to say a season could be over if we have loose points against WBA or Southampton just doesn't make sense.

Rotation is needed we will see some changes away from home its a bit tricky at times but for the big games the best 11 will play. Dont forget between those games we have a champions League game a dead rubber coming up. Also a league cup game. I think those games will see us rotate no point in playing our strongest teams in those games. Then Fulham away and Palace at home I think we will rotate the team in the league. I am also more of the type of person that would love to see us play our strongest 11 all the time but sadly now thats a thing of the past.

Ojha said:
What's the point of having a deep squad if you don't rotate? I am not saying to rotate 10 players but rotating 2 players should not be a problem.
When VK and Silva get back it's all gona look much better.
And to say a season could be over if we have loose points against WBA or Southampton just doesn't make sense.

What if we piss about making too many changes and lose both matches? Meanwhile Arsenal win their 2 home matches. This is not out of the realm of possibility as they are tricky fixtures. We're at a very important crossroads right now and we need to concentrate 100% on the next two matches without one eye elsewhere. The points we have dropped have afforded us no room for error unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.