Rovers tickets available on Saturday

Seems to me that this is the going rate for away games now cant think of many under £25 last season

dannybcity said:
It's £35 because there will be huge amounts of interest in this game, it's first game of the season for starters and it's local.

Still fuck them

I dont like rovers anyway.....no need fo them to charge £35k

AND its going to be full of mongs that are just turning up to see the new signings.....

I would just get pissed off anyway

Alot of credit has to go the blackburn here, their 15 game season ticket in the Darwin end is £199 which is cheap as chip's in the premier league, and has to be to get them in, but by giving the whole stand to the away fans and charging top dollar for the top games means the club is effectively selling the season ticket at £339 the same as anywhere else in the Ground.

So whilst its a bit sad that they have to resort to this to get fans to the ground,its actually a good way of increasing attendances without loss of revenue, and lets face it we might moan about it but I bet we fill the stand just like Liverpool/Everton & the rags will.

hello said:
Alot of credit has to go the blackburn here, their 15 game season ticket in the Darwin end is £199 which is cheap as chip's in the premier league, and has to be to get them in, but by giving the whole stand to the away fans and charging top dollar for the top games means the club is effectively selling the season ticket at £339 the same as anywhere else in the Ground.

So whilst its a bit sad that they have to resort to this to get fans to the ground,its actually a good way of increasing attendances without loss of revenue, and lets face it we might moan about it but I bet we fill the stand just like Liverpool/Everton & the rags will.

Still fucks me in the arse though

Fuck the inbreds

PaulPowerShower said:
dannybcity said:
It's £35 because there will be huge amounts of interest in this game, it's first game of the season for starters and it's local.

Still fuck them

AND its going to be full of mongs that are just turning up to see the new signings.....

£35k, fuck that is a bit much!

Kennedy_probably_has said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Still fuck them

£35k, fuck that is a bit much!

Average ticket price in Prem is £30-35.

At the end of day what is everyone moaning about !!

We should be happy we have the full end and not the 3000 as which was thought. At the end of the day 3000 was all we deserve after last years woeful showing (and not just at Ewood)

I was there last year and will be there this. Oh, people want to start going now don't they !

...but it's the credit crunch......what a load of shit. We will sell out easily.

Fair play to BRFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.