Rovers tickets available on Saturday

i would like to see us charge their fans the same price in the return fixture . this would probably have an effect on the away attendence , less noise from their shitty support , making ours sound even louder . would help our boys on the pitch ?
how many times last season did we charge the away fans at eastlands , less than what we were charged for the corresponding fixture ?

I wont be going at that price. Ridiculous

I've stopped going to some other away games because of the price, but Rovers always used to be affordable.

This season will be the death knell of City's travelling support, because we don't have the wealthy support that teams like Utd, and Spurs enjoy, but our games will be Category A games or the equivalent.

Away supports grow smaller every season, and it's down largely to cost and policing.

at home you can get a season ticket, and it's affordable, but away from home you're paying exorbitant match-day prices so it's no good saying that most games are £30 to £35. Most fans are paying nearly half that with their season-tickets

PaulPowerShower said:
Away fans should always get cheap tickets

It rewards the football fan

Rovers you stick it up your hoop
I agree. it would be nice to see City take the lead on this and give visiting supporters half price tickets. The Premier League should make it a condition. Soon there wont be any travelling support

Does anybody think the tickets might make it to citicard holders obviously due to the high demand I expect I might miss out shame as it was great last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.