Rovers tickets available on Saturday

Get used to it blues we are going to be category A games for most (if not all) teams next year so it will be more expensive. It aint that expensive when you consider it won't cost much to get there when you compare it to the London clubs what you will spend at Blackburn overall is a lot less than your outlay to most other PL sides.

Marvin said:
I wont be going at that price. Ridiculous

I've stopped going to some other away games because of the price, but Rovers always used to be affordable.

This season will be the death knell of City's travelling support, because we don't have the wealthy support that teams like Utd, and Spurs enjoy, but our games will be Category A games or the equivalent.

Away supports grow smaller every season, and it's down largely to cost and policing.

at home you can get a season ticket, and it's affordable, but away from home you're paying exorbitant match-day prices so it's no good saying that most games are £30 to £35. Most fans are paying nearly half that with their season-tickets

This is pure nonsense !

Granted the away support on the whole was shocking last season but part of this was because of Europe.

This season I expect a marked improvement in the away following, with the improvements in the squad and general expectation and no europe.

As for the price of a ticket what price would you expect it to be ? So, if it was £27 I would go but no way way at £35 !!!

As I have said before if you don't want to go then thats fair enough but do blame an increase of a few quid on tickets.

texas pete said:
Marvin said:
I wont be going at that price. Ridiculous

I've stopped going to some other away games because of the price, but Rovers always used to be affordable.

This season will be the death knell of City's travelling support, because we don't have the wealthy support that teams like Utd, and Spurs enjoy, but our games will be Category A games or the equivalent.

Away supports grow smaller every season, and it's down largely to cost and policing.

at home you can get a season ticket, and it's affordable, but away from home you're paying exorbitant match-day prices so it's no good saying that most games are £30 to £35. Most fans are paying nearly half that with their season-tickets

This is pure nonsense !

Granted the away support on the whole was shocking last season but part of this was because of Europe.

This season I expect a marked improvement in the away following, with the improvements in the squad and general expectation and no europe.

As for the price of a ticket what price would you expect it to be ? So, if it was £27 I would go but no way way at £35 !!!

As I have said before if you don't want to go then thats fair enough but do blame an increase of a few quid on tickets.

Last yeat it was £26

This year its £35

Thats not a few quid increase is it??

Its taking the piss out of us?

Are you a rag????

Saying if you dont want to pay the money then just dont go.....

What kind of answer is that?????

How dies that help???

All it does it gives clubs the chance to hoike prices up

Have City ever published the number of season ticket holders by "brackets" of loyalty points. I've got 2,800, just wondered if I've much chance of getting a ticket.

I know that £ 35 is bloody steep, but now that Blackburn have put us in the big 4 bracket we had to expect a big increase. We have A,B & C catagory games at City. Away fans coming to City pay more for catagory A games than for the lesser games. The only way it could have been cheaper is for it not to be a big game. This would mean us only getting half the end and pages of comments from people who can't get tickets.

for those who wont qualify for a ticket 'like me a 1st year seasoncard holder' i have just looked at their site it looks like their membership is free so i will register my support of blackburn and sit in the main stand :-)

PaulPowerShower said:
texas pete said:
This is pure nonsense !

Last yeat it was £26

This year its £35

Thats not a few quid increase is it??

Its taking the piss out of us?

Are you a rag????

Saying if you dont want to pay the money then just dont go.....

What kind of answer is that?????

How dies that help???

All it does it gives clubs the chance to hoike prices up

Last year it was £24.45.

Sorry to break this to you but this price will be par for the course from now onwards.

Let me word it differently, I was there on boxing day and I have ticket for the 15th. The fact it has increased by £10 will not be stopping me from going. I am not loaded but have a reasonable amount of disposable income - the fact that it has increased (within reason) represents good value to me considering some of the players we have.

Chelsea 6/7 years ago was £40 FFS.

texas pete said:
Last year it was £24.45.

Sorry to break this to you but this price will be par for the course from now onwards.

Let me word it differently, I was there on boxing day and I have ticket for the 15th. The fact it has increased by £10 will not be stopping me from going. I am not loaded but have a reasonable amount of disposable income - the fact that it has increased (within reason) represents good value to me considering some of the players we have.

So as long as "you" can afford it, as long as "you" can get there... everyone else should quit monaing and pay up?

It's gone up the best part of a £10er, around 32%, that's ok i guess for you... because after all you can afford it.

What an utterly ridiculous stance to take imo, how many had to pick and choose thier home games last season, never mind away; with London clubs you expect to pay more, but Blackburn... poor show.

Hopefully, like you, i'll be able to afford it, but i think our fans have every right to be up in arms about the increase, i'm sure the rules state that away fans can't be overcharged too, so let's see what happens.

GStar said:
texas pete said:
Last year it was £24.45.

So as long as "you" can afford it, as long as "you" can get there... everyone else should quit monaing and pay up?

It's gone up the best part of a £10er, around 32%, that's ok i guess for you... because after all you can afford it.

What an utterly ridiculous stance to take imo, how many had to pick and choose thier home games last season, never mind away; with London clubs you expect to pay more, but Blackburn... poor show.

Hopefully, like you, i'll be able to afford it, but i think our fans have every right to be up in arms about the increase, i'm sure the rules state that away fans can't be overcharged too, so let's see what happens.

How is it a ridiculous stance to take ?

What I am saying is IF you want to go then go and if you don't want to pay the money then thats fair enough butHow £10 can be the deciding factor between going and not I will never understand.

......oh but Barca have announced a friendly against lets all go on that...

add to this Barnsley, Rangers etc and people who may not be going to Blackburn have already spent a hell of alot more than me.

The problem we have here is citys support has never recovered from that Wigan away fixture when Whelan put the prices up from £25 to £35, he was bang out of order the game was rightly boycotted.

A few years on now and people think they should be able to get in free, a football club is a business like any other and will look to cash in at every given opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.