Roy Keane - Nasty Little Talentless C**t

You're only partially right!

Nasty and a c**t too but certainly not talentless whatever else you want to say about the man.

rassclot said:
blue_paul said:
You're only partially right!

Nasty and a c**t too but certainly not talentless whatever else you want to say about the man.

how many league games has his team won this season? oh yes. none.

Although i'm loath to defend Roy Keane you have to admit he was an absolute top class footballer, i'm not talking about his managerial abilities. Delighted to see him disintegrate at Ipswich but you can't argue about how good he was on the pitch.
Same for a lot of other loathsome rags unfortunately.

Division One teams are now starting to panic with Taylor & barnes going this morning.

Wont be long now Roy. May as well start packing!!!!!

Yeah teams seem to pick England international week to sack their managers as it gives them an extra few days to get someone in.

Barnes was a dead man walking at Tranmere and I think Keane is the same. The only thing keeping him there is his stubborn pride (eroding by the day) and the board's reluctance to sack him after investing so much money in his players and going on about how much of a coup it was to get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.