Roy Keane on City (Praise)

Couldn't give a fuck what that **** has to say about anything and like Neville only praises us cos he has to. If it was Chelsea or Arsenal in our position they would be praising them and slagging us off

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I reckon the Ueropa League is a priority, obviously not as much as the league, but we're putting out strong sides in it.

OK. So if the Premier League and the Europa League are our priorities, which competitions come lower down the list for us at the moment?

For people who are going to praise him never forget this

roy-keane_1342720c.jpg

"Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, fuck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

"I'd waited long enough. I fucking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you ****. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries. And tell your pal [David] Wetherall there's some for him as well. I didn't wait for Mr Elleray to show the red card. I turned and walked to the dressing room."

if i take my blue tinted glasses off, i still think hes a nasty piece of scum who intentionally tried to end haalands career and took pride in admiting it in his fucking book. personally like to ram his book down his throat, while inserting another copy up his arse at same time.

Yea Back then he was a ****!...... when he finally fooked off and he retired he was a ****!.......... he became a manager and was somehow an even bigger ****!

NOW he's a Pundit!???

I dont care how much City ares hole you lick mr keane you can go get fucked like the massive **** you are!

thats all...

warpig said:
I will never forgive or forget what he did to Haaland. I hate him with a passion. He is a prick of the highest order.
One of Norway's most talented of that generation who had his career destroyed by the scumbag. Criminal offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.