Roy Keane on City (Praise)

Skashion said:
Neville I can make peace with. He was their Doyle (meaning dyed in the wool fan who likes to wind up rival fans) so of course we hated him but he actually didn't do anything wrong. Now he's a decent and fair pundit (although I wish they'd blur his face). Roy Keane can get to fuck. Piece of scum should have gone to jail for what he did to Alfie Inge.

can't argue with any of that.

RossiBenayoun said:
Absolutely ridiculous match ratings in The Sun on Sunday

Hart - 6
Zab - 7
Lescott - 6
Kompany - 6
Kolarov - 7 (Ashley Cole got an 8)
De Jong - 6
This is where it starts to get ludicrous
Yaya - 7?!
Silva - 7?!!!
Johnson - 6 (Probably the only one on the mark)
Aguero - 7
Balotelli - 8

Dzeko - 5 (Comes on and scores but Torres comes on and doesn't gets a 6)

To add insult to injury article by Custis and on the same page mentions he's Mr Man United.

We kept the ball for 78% of the game could probably be a record and only one of our front 5 gets over a 7 and only one player in the team of the week. Absolute disgrace.

Seriously who cares about ratings in a newspaper?

I recall Keane's comments after the FA Cup tie at City. "ALL that matters is United are on the coach heading into the next round". I guess that's what he would term an unbiased view.
He was a player that without aggression would be deemed below average. In these days of minimal contact wouldn't make any team in the English league
He is low life.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
I recall Keane's comments after the FA Cup tie at City. "ALL that matters is United are on the coach heading into the next round". I guess that's what he would term an unbiased view.
He was a player that without aggression would be deemed below average. In these days of minimal contact wouldn't make any team in the English league
He is low life.
Bang on the money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.