Roy Keane on City (Praise)

Couldn't believe it when I read his column this morning. I was lying in bed having a quick check of various sports sections of newspaper websites on my phone when against all normal actions I went on the Sun's website. I think I was just being curious because it was the first Sun on Sunday. I saw the link to the article so clicked and began reading. It wasn't until I was about half way though when not really being able to believe that I was reading an article in that rag that actually gave praise to City I went back to the top to see who the author of such a piece was. To say that I was gobsmacked when I realised that it was by the mother of all cnuts himself is something of an understatement!

The fact that this detestable man is able to still earn a living from the game is the biggest piece of evidence that the football authorities and the media are genuinely biased towards the rags. If a player from any other club had published a book with an admission of intension to assault another professional they they would have faced a lengthy ban from the game. Additionally, post retirement, the media would struggle to employ them for their opinions as a pundit because they love to be seen to be acting the correct way morally, even if most of them actually have morals in the gutter. If all was right in the world then Keane would have received a life ban from playing the second his book was published, and no media outlet would ever pay him to provide opinion, but becuase of rag bias nothing happens.

welsh_andy said:
if i take my blue tinted glasses off, i still think hes a nasty piece of scum who intentionally tried to end haalands career and took pride in admiting it in his fucking book. personally like to ram his book down his throat, while inserting another copy up his arse at same time.

THIS.

First ever Derby for me and he did Haaland. He's the only former player I would actually like to deck.

Ntini77 said:
"Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, fuck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

"I'd waited long enough. I fucking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you ****. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries. And tell your pal [David] Wetherall there's some for him as well. I didn't wait for Mr Elleray to show the red card. I turned and walked to the dressing room."

That is simply not true.

loui_mcfc said:
Ntini77 said:
"Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, fuck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

"I'd waited long enough. I fucking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you ****. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries. And tell your pal [David] Wetherall there's some for him as well. I didn't wait for Mr Elleray to show the red card. I turned and walked to the dressing room."

That is simply not true.

Kean is a dirty cheating twat and in my eyes he's a disgrace to football, not sure if that's what he's said but it wouldn't be a shock if he did. Class a Scum bag who should off been kicked out off football for what he did. How does this twat get a job as a tv pundit? People like kean should shut his gob would love to have seen someone shatter his playing days because he deserved it

GBH keane should not be on tv

he should have been imprisoned for what he did

he boasted about it the scum

and these rag loving tv cunts think it's ok to have him passing comment on City games

keane is scum and tv channels holding up him as some sort of icon to kids after what he did shows everything that is wrong with the medja rag obsessed portrayal of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.