Roy Keane the pundit

Saw him think about squaring up to Stefan Effenberg of Bayern in a game and he totally shit himself and bottled it.....only one winner there !!

He's always been a fucking shithouse imo, not a 'hardman'.

You would not see him stand in front of Niall Quinn or Fashanu etc & try punching them out. Everything was from blind side, when people weren't looking. Malicious fucking coward.

If he wants to slag off his rag mates to entertain the public, then fine but he's no right to insult our players.

When we played Villarreal a few years ago there was a few of us drinking opposite a bar, next to us was a crappy wire fence that separated us from the stadium car park. Bearing in mind we had been drinking all day but were in a happy mood.
About 2 hours before KO a limo pulled up a few yards from us on the other side of the fence and Southgate got out, I was looking at him but hardly made a comment until fucking Keane got out. No need to comment on what happened next with the bar opposite piling out as well but it was a sight to be seen.
Keane absolutely shit himself and ran like fuck to the door, Southgate strolled after him looking nonplused. Bless him.

Like all bullies, Roy Keane is such a coward.

I didn't think I could loathe him more than I do.

It staggers me that Erland Haaland is linked with the rags. When you hear rags chanting Keane's name after that horrible tackle and knowing what he knows he must think he'd never go there. In any case, it's a dead end career wise as De Gea probably realises privately and Pogba is saying in another way.

Like all bullies, Roy Keane is such a coward.

I didn't think I could loathe him more than I do.

It staggers me that Erland Haaland is linked with the rags. When you hear rags chanting Keane's name after that horrible tackle and knowing what he knows he must think he'd never go there. In any case, it's a dead end career wise as De Gea probably realises privately and Pogba is saying in another way.
If Haaland signs for them he cannot think much of his dad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.