Roy Keane the pundit

Totally agree. We have all seen bad tackles in games that were either down to the culprit being late, careless or just plain crap and not able to tackle. The tackle on Haaland though was almost scheduled to happen...and to then almost boast about it and admit to it being revenge, like a badge of honour in his biography!!!!

Reminds me of a time I googled one of my old bosses and on the first page I found...B....... is a c*nt.
Had a little search and surprised that nobody has actually nomaited Keane there...
https://is-a-****.com/
It wasn’t a tackle, though, was it?

It was a premeditated assault; the dog wanker deliberately and maliciously targeted Alfie's knee, and as I have said many times, he should have been banned for life from all footballing activities as soon as he admitted it was planned and intentional.

The guys a cock!

But don’t agree with the complaining by City, there’s times we need to have a go back at the media but this is not one.

I mean his punditry offers nothing bar being entertaining, that time he was saying he would have punched De Gea due to another mistake.

We all laughed but also thought what a cock you must be to think that was the answer.

He’s playing of it now and if anything we have just set ourselves up for a cheap gag next time one of our players makes a mistake.

He wasn’t a bang average midfielder. A very angry man though and that tackle on Alfie was as bad as it gets.

Some of his comments sound archaic and he seems comfortable in his role of ageing has-been caricature, especially when his solution to a problem is nearly always violence.

However, I'm sure I wasn't the only City fan screaming abuse at Walker for giving away yet another daft penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.