Royal Rumble Tonight

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I think this is the end of taker unfortunatley, 19-1 and retire.

Id love nothing more than him to go unbeaten, as thats all thats left for him now.

id never watch again if H ended the streak.

I honestly wouldnt blame you, but then again theres no one left in WWE who actually deserves to end his streak. Not saying HHH is, but who else is left.

Feed-The-Goat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I think this is the end of taker unfortunatley, 19-1 and retire.

Id love nothing more than him to go unbeaten, as thats all thats left for him now.

I honestly wouldnt blame you, but then again theres no one left in WWE who actually deserves to end his streak. Not saying HHH is, but who else is left.
nobody, and it would only ever really be punk or cena imo.

i think they missed the boat with orton at wm21, but you can argue that anybody they could have put over taker that it has been a good decision in hindsight not to. Orton with his drug and attitude problems, Edge with his injury etc.

I don't want to see HHH/Taker again anyway, last year's wasn't as good as either HBK match and it's boring anyway.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

nobody, and it would only ever really be punk or cena imo.

i think they missed the boat with orton at wm21, but you can argue that anybody they could have put over taker that it has been a good decision in hindsight not to. Orton with his drug and attitude problems, Edge with his injury etc.

I don't want to see HHH/Taker again anyway, last year's wasn't as good as either HBK match and it's boring anyway.

I would've put only 3 wrestlers up for breaking his streak, who in my eyes were the only deserving ones. HBK (tried) The Rock (who probably is back in WWE for one final shot at Mania and will slip off again) or Stone Cold (retired) so hopefully they dont end his streak and let him have his glory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.