Royal Rumble Tonight

Timmmmahhhh said:
I avoided Bluemoon, Facebook & Twitter from Sunday night until about midnight yesterday so I could watch this without having it spoiled.

Let down - I could have wrote better story lines.

However, last nights RAW made my pants twitch, I was as giddy as an 8 year old seeing his first pair of tits.

EDIT - just seen RAW, know as excited as a 14 year old upto the knuckle for the first time!

Recorded Raw, watched it and completely have no idea what you are on about mate.

Badly scripted.
Shit acting.
Clearly repressed homosexuality.
Depressingly predictable.

Just 4 of the reasons that I'm veering away from the PL and towards WWE these days.

Although there'll never be another HBK, a true hero!

I'm guessing he means Taker and the build up to Wrestlemania.

Seems that we will have Rock v Cena, Taker v HHH (round 3), CM Punk v Jericho and Sheamus v Bryan.

BimboBob said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I avoided Bluemoon, Facebook & Twitter from Sunday night until about midnight yesterday so I could watch this without having it spoiled.

However, last nights RAW made my pants twitch, I was as giddy as an 8 year old seeing his first pair of tits.

EDIT - just seen RAW, know as excited as a 14 year old upto the knuckle for the first time!

Recorded Raw, watched it and completely have no idea what you are on about mate.

I have the mental age of a 12 year old, my posts show this, Taker coming back nearly made me wee.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Badly scripted.
Shit acting.
Clearly repressed homosexuality.
Depressingly predictable.

Just 4 of the reasons that I'm veering away from the PL and towards WWE these days.
What's the consistency of refereeing like?

as scripted as the premier league's!

True although to be fair to the wrestling guys, rules are generally rules whereas in football the rules can be made up as you go along to suit which ever purpose you desire. At least when the wrestlers change the rules, it's for the sake of entertainment.

Timmmmahhhh said:
BimboBob said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

I have the mental age of a 12 year old, my posts show this, Taker coming back nearly made me wee.

Big, big fan of 'Taker but i was a little underwhelmed with it all. Last ever match time...20-0...but with two wrestlers who will not have wrestled since the last Wrestlemania. You have to wonder what will happen next year when the WWE can't rely on the old stars such as 'Taker and The Rock.

BimboBob said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
BimboBob said:

Big, big fan of 'Taker but i was a little underwhelmed with it all. Last ever match time...20-0...but with two wrestlers who will not have wrestled since the last Wrestlemania. You have to wonder what will happen next year when the WWE can't rely on the old stars such as 'Taker and The Rock.

I thought he would make his return at the Rumble, was expecting Kane to open Ryder's dressing room door and for Taker to be stood there.

I can actually see Taker going to 25-0 and only wrestling at Mania.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.