Royal Wedding

As you're obviously aware, the States out west are very big, Wyoming alone is twice as big as England with about half a million residents. It's hard to see so much country but if you ever get up this way give me a shout, I can point you in the direction of some great drives way off the beaten path.
Did you ever check out the King's Head in Wadenhoe (Northants) ?
I’ll definitely look you up, when I eventually make it to that neck of the woods. I visit Northampton occasionally, but rarely go east of there. I’ll definitely pop in when I’m next in the locale, whenever that is.

And shagged all day, celebrating chelsea's win now that would have been a better headline

I've convinced myself that PEG was on bended knee last year begging 'Arry n' Megs to get married on Cup Final day just in case MANUre served up a dish of shite and the news outlets were stuffed with the RWing and so no time to show how miserable the fucker was in the technical area!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.