Royal Wedding

I've convinced myself that PEG was on bended knee last year begging 'Arry n' Megs to get married on Cup Final day just in case MANUre served up a dish of shite and the news outlets were stuffed with the RWing and so no time to show how miserable the fucker was in the technical area!
I agree anything to distance themselves from a rag defeat

He shouldn’t have to do or say anything he doesn’t want to but it just further highlights his contempt for British institutions.

Can't imagine why anyone would feel contempt towards a couple who've just been given a couple of titles, a dukedom and a free house paid for by the taxpayer because they got married ?

fuck off with the wumming mark

You don't think someone who is in with a chance to run the country should congratulate a royal wedding and that's wumming? and deserves to be told to fuck off.

Ok then.

You don't think someone who is in with a chance to run the country should congratulate a royal wedding and that's wumming? and deserves to be told to fuck off.

Ok then.
you well know this is not a political thread and will not become one,i'm sure he has a thread somewhere you can put it on and i very carefully did not tell you personally to fuck off just the wumming

cheers

miss bossy boots

See Corbyn never congratulated them. Dispicable
man.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commo...7689D-947D-49DD-B2AC-693CB4A7B0A2/Engagements

"I join the Prime Minister in wishing Harry and Meghan all the best, and I thank Harry for his work to highlight the need to challenge the stigma surrounding mental health, and the ability for us all to talk about mental health to ensure that people do not suffer in silence on their own—particularly young people, who are often so grievously affected by this."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.