Royal Wedding

I understand why people don’t like having a royal family; but every human society has its people at the ‘top’ and as those groups go, I think our Royals are pretty benign. I think they’re just about worth the negatives associated with them. It’s not a view I’ve always held, either. I’ve had a couple of republican spells in my life.

An independent consultancy called Brand Finance estimated in 2017 that the monarchy’s annual contribution to the UK economy to be around £1.8bn a year.

If true or even close then that’s over double what the sternest Republican groups claim they cost per annum.

Have you read their report? It’s full of holes and really isn’t credible.

Anyway. As I said. I can see the arguments for continuing the status quo. I’m not overly against that. But to say the royal family doesn’t cost the tax payer is frankly incorrect.

Have you read their report? It’s full of holes and really isn’t credible.

Anyway. As I said. I can see the arguments for continuing the status quo. I’m not overly against that. But to say the royal family doesn’t cost the tax payer is frankly incorrect.

It’s worth keeping just to admire the wonderfully attired fanny within it. Will get several years pleasure from meg and Kate. Also the ginger one (fergies) kids are like well groomed fiz bombs. (The gap toothed ginger one from Corrie)

It’s worth keeping just to admire the wonderfully attired fanny within it. Will get several years pleasure from meg and Kate. Also the ginger one (fergies) kids are like well groomed fiz bombs. (The gap toothed ginger one from Corrie)

Agreed. Although Kate seems to have lost too much weight since her induction. She was never portly but certainly had a nicer figure. Kate was the better sister a few years ago now I’m #teampippa.

Agreed. Although Kate seems to have lost too much weight since her induction. She was never portly but certainly had a nicer figure. Kate was the better sister a few years ago now I’m #teampippa.

Kate has expressed that much tit milk the last 5 years it’s a wonder she is not like olive oil. King William needs to give her a breather for a while. Pippa is a bit too made in Chelsea for me. (Would still pay many thousands to lick her - can you say that these days?) (edit - kick her face!!) (Edit - lick not kick!) (fuck fuck! Treason!)

Kate has expressed that much tit milk the last 5 years it’s a wonder she is not like olive oil. King William needs to give her a breather for a while. Pippa is a bit too made in Chelsea for me. (Would still pay many thousands to lick her - can you say that these days?) (edit - kick her face!!) (Edit - lick not kick!) (fuck fuck! Treason!)
What a top buzz for an upper middle-class girl like her; marrying into royalty. Her mother seems ruthlessly ambitious.

Mrs ww the thirds mother feels much the same about her bagging me. She is from weaste originally you see.
Yeah my mum married ‘beneath her’ when her and dad got wed. She was from a very respectable petit borgeois Christian home. My gran and grandad both used to play bridge at the golf club and have boiled eggs and grapefruit for breakfast. Sounds like my idea of hell.

My dad was from a working class family who lived hard lives in unconventional ways. Both my paternal grandparents were hard as nails. Grandad was a wife-beating, alcoholic, inveterate gambler. They used to have a really busy shop in Hulme and grandad used to frequently spunk a week’s takings up the wall in an afternoon at a race meeting. Such different upbringings socially, my mum and dad.

Their 50th wedding anniversary this year.

Yeah my mum married ‘beneath her’ when her and dad got wed. She was from a very respectable petit borgeois Christian home. My gran and grandad both used to play bridge at the golf club and have boiled eggs and grapefruit for breakfast. Sounds like my idea of hell.

My dad was from a working class family who lived hard lives in unconventional ways. Both my paternal grandparents were hard as nails. Grandad was a wife-beating, alcoholic, inveterate gambler. They used to have a really busy shop in Hulme and grandad used to frequently spunk a week’s takings up the wall in an afternoon at a race meeting. Such different upbringings socially, my mum and dad.

Their 50th wedding anniversary this year.

I think you might be my half brother! My grandad had ten kids. Seven in Manchester and 3 randoms in Birmingham. They owned a corner shop on Royce street in Hulme in the 1950s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.