Royle Family Xmas Speical

Who do you think was ment 2 be the turkey in the city shirt. Hughes?

IMO it wasn't that good, quite poor to be honest

they made one in 2007 when nanna died, that was a poor episode to

the royle family is one of my favourite all time tv programmes ever but it's time they stop making them and put it to bed, there just gonna ruin it

MCFC_Freestyler said:
IMO it wasn't that good, quite poor to be honest

they made one in 2007 when nanna died, that was a poor episode to

the royle family is one of my favourite all time tv programmes ever but it's time they stop making them and put it to bed, there just gonna ruin it

Fair point there freestyler ;-)

All about opinions and taste really but i thought it was top notch. The bit with Denise crying in the kitchen and you couldn't understand her had me crying!!!

haha

It was funny in parts, i think the expectation level is quite high after they made like 2 superb series, maybe i expected it to be much better but i think theres just something missing from it

MCFC_Freestyler said:
haha

It was funny in parts, i think the expectation level is quite high after they made like 2 superb series, maybe i expected it to be much better but i think theres just something missing from it

Was it because it wasn't set with one camera in one place like the series? I found that weird aswell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.