Royle Family Xmas Speical

Immaculate Pasta said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
haha

It was funny in parts, i think the expectation level is quite high after they made like 2 superb series, maybe i expected it to be much better but i think theres just something missing from it

Was it because it wasn't set with one camera in one place like the series? I found that weird aswell!

I can see what you mean yeah!, also with it being in someones elses house and not all of them nailed to the couch it took something away from it, i can't put my finger on it

I thought it was fantastic. Bit strange with a slightly different setting, but still brilliant

Enjoyed it,perhaps a few regular characters missing may make it lose some appeal for certain viewers.Thought Dave's parents were very funny.The biggest appeal of the royle family for me,has always been the likeness of the chracters on the show,to people in every day life.

perhaps not quite up there with the quality of the series, but made me laugh out loud a few times. And legend that the final shot was of Jims arse. (in the best way that my appreciation of another blokes arse can be construed )

i loved it, thought the final shot of nana on the baubel on the xmas tree was a nice touch

Thought it was really good.
Barbeara telling Jim to make an effort, then turning up with a tie round his scruffy t-shirt was hilarious.

interpol said:
Thought it was really good.
Barbeara telling Jim to make an effort, then turning up with a tie round his scruffy t-shirt was hilarious.

Lol i loved the bit with the tie on the polo shirt as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.