Royle Family Xmas Speical

Sorry, but it was not at all funny. This programme has ran its course and it was a big mistake making another show. Some of you may find it funny but I think the majority of people on here would laugh at any rubbish.

Can understand those that didn't find it funny,it takes someone extremely talented to make a show like the royal family work for the length of time it has been running.I still think Jim Royle is an extremely funny character and can relate to him so much because my old man is a whinging old git who doesn't want to leave his arm chair!

I think the problem with shows like these is when too many major characters up sticks and leave.Nana,Anthony and his mate,Cheryl, and even her parents,used to add so much to the mix.None of those characters we're in the new Christmas special,add to that the introduction of Dave's parents and there you have the answer to a lot of people's dislike of the latest offering of the Royle family.

Just like shamless,too many good people left,replaced by poorer characters.

it was very poor in my eyes.

big mistake in adding another writer to the show and moving the majority of the scenes out of the house, camera techniques and the dragging out of the jokes were just wrong.

the scene where dave is trying to cut up the turkey with the machine tipifies it for me.

Though i did laugh when he was dribbling the turkey out of the room

Thought it was pretty poor, in fact I don't think I laughed once. I think I agree with Scowy too many of the characters who helped make the show weren't there hope they don't do one next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.