Royle Family Xmas Speical

just watched it now,ws ok nothing more,to be honest it seemed to drag on a little but still some really funny things in there..

stonie said:
just watched it now,ws ok nothing more,to be honest it seemed to drag on a little but still some really funny things in there..

Agreed.

Never really got started for me.

Still good though compared to some of the shite on TV.

mackenzie said:
stonie said:

Agreed.

Never really got started for me.

Still good though compared to some of the shite on TV.

I can only agree too. What happened to the careful, finely-drawn characters we were used to? It seemed like the basic joke was to laugh at the poor and the ignorant, and strayed dangerously close to mocking the working-class people it had treated with such sympathy in the past.

The Blackadder documentary was good: lovely to see that haunting image from the end of 'Blackadder Goes Forth' again.

The Blackadder stuff was probably the highlight of Christmas Day tele for me.

I loved every series...even the first!

Very disappointing. Hackneyed writing, forced humour. Should have left us all wanting instead of turning out this drivel.

Just watched it and thought it was absolutely brilliant. Some cracking one liners in there. Anyone who thinks that was only ok should watch it again, I actually laughed out loud numerous times. 'Don't dribble it in Dave, give it a good kick'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.