RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

Never heard of them, irrelevant nonentities, like Leicester or Liverpool before the 70s
They are actually the epitome of a sleeping giant. Won 11 league titles, the last one being 1935!
And runner up another 8 times last being 1924!

I had never heard of them either until earlier this season, hope they managed to win it as it seems unlikely they'll get another chance.

Good win last night, effectively guarateeing European football next season in the Conference league.

As expected, Club Brugge have beaten USG in both games and now look likely to end up as Champions (a little undeservedly in my opinion over the course of the season). There is an outside chance of Anderlecht making it into the Champions League qualifiers, but they probably need to win both remaining games, one against USG, and hope that USG slip up against Antwerp in the other. I think it might be too much but you never know.

Good win last night, effectively guarateeing European football next season in the Conference league.

As expected, Club Brugge have beaten USG in both games and now look likely to end up as Champions (a little undeservedly in my opinion over the course of the season). There is an outside chance of Anderlecht making it into the Champions League qualifiers, but they probably need to win both remaining games, one against USG, and hope that USG slip up against Antwerp in the other. I think it might be too much but you never know.
Still no cetainty for The group stages of The conference league I think.

Look at The reaction of The fans. 3 years ago we ended 6th, with terrible football, with terrible players. The fans just didnt gave a f*** anymore.

But now, The passion is back. If we lose, we feel bad again. If we win we are happy again. The Astrid park has his passion again. And thats because of a couple of peoples. But in The first place, Vincent Kompany. Here’s to you Vincent Kompany, Sporting loves you more than you Will knoooow, oooooow.

Still no cetainty for The group stages of The conference league I think.

Look at The reaction of The fans. 3 years ago we ended 6th, with terrible football, with terrible players. The fans just didnt gave a f*** anymore.

But now, The passion is back. If we lose, we feel bad again. If we win we are happy again. The Astrid park has his passion again. And thats because of a couple of peoples. But in The first place, Vincent Kompany. Here’s to you Vincent Kompany, Sporting loves you more than you Will knoooow, oooooow.

I am so pleased for him, and you are lucky to have him. A legend in our history and a great person to boot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.