RSC in Manchester

Whoever is in charge of Santa-Cruz's wikipedia page has updated it saying we have paid £15m for him, he has apparantly signed a 5 year deal worth £80,000 a week

Taylor said:
Whoever is in charge of Santa-Cruz's wikipedia page has updated it saying we have paid £15m for him, he has apparantly signed a 5 year deal worth £80,000 a week

Anyone can do that. Give me a minute and I'll change it to a 3 second deal worth a big mac every pico.

Rumoured to have been at Manchester today. Where he signed a contract with Manchester City for five-hours. Manchester have agreed to pay £150m to Blackburn. He will be earning 85 hats/week .

After some tinkering from yours truly, thats what it says now

Well in bloomoon!!

FFS! if you really have to start shitty rumors ONCEABLUE at least have a good think about what you are going to write, then think about what we would write back in response... then how you would respond to our response!!! haha amateur.

2parablue said:
Well in bloomoon!!

FFS! if you really have to start shitty rumors ONCEABLUE at least have a good think about what you are going to write, then think about what we would write back in response... then how you would respond to our response!!! haha amateur.

Sounds like you are getting frustrated you sad little boy

Onceablue said:
2parablue said:
Well in bloomoon!!

I think you're the sad one......why cant you just answer the question?

Onceablue said:
2parablue said:
Well in bloomoon!!

Answer the question.

Brucie Bonus said:
Onceablue said:
2parablue said:
Well in bloomoon!!

Answer the question.

I didn't bother to ask where the scan was to take place but I know another player who was schedule to have a scan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.