RSC in Manchester

Onceablue said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Onceablue said:
2parablue said:
Well in bloomoon!!

FFS! if you really have to start shitty rumors ONCEABLUE at least have a good think about what you are going to write, then think about what we would write back in response... then how you would respond to our response!!! haha amateur.

Sounds like you are getting frustrated you sad little boy

Answer the question.

I didn't bother to ask where the scan was to take place but I know another player who was schedule to have a scan

Fair enough: name that player, and the time and place of that scan.

Bluemoon115 said:
Your power trip has failed, just give up while you still have some dignity.

Why would I ask where it is taking place... who cares... but I will find out where if you need to know

I am not lying... Again I didn't ask the time of the scan or even whether it was scheduled for today, only that is was scheduled for two players

I can tell you who the other player is but I am not saying he is to sign for us.... but he is scheduled for a scan in Manchester with City doctors

I can now reveal the other player to have scan... if you want to know the players name say yay!

And I can now reveal RSC's disk size to be....surprisingly, the old school 5¼ inch floppy!

Floppy_disk_5.25_inch.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.