RSC in Manchester

bluemoonmatt said:
avoidconfusion said:
ono said:
To be fair, Babel did ask to go on loan to Ajax just last week so there could be some truth in it. Good player imo.

God, please no... i'd rather play Vassell than Babel!

i want some of what your'e on

I will try re-phrase... I would rather play Sun Jihai than Babel! :)

avoidconfusion said:
bluemoonmatt said:
avoidconfusion said:
ono said:
To be fair, Babel did ask to go on loan to Ajax just last week so there could be some truth in it. Good player imo.

jaysus that must be some really good shit

avoidconfusion said:
bluemoonmatt said:
avoidconfusion said:
ono said:

huh.jpg

ono said:
PMSL here one comes home after a hard days work and find all kinds of things being wummed, told, and discussed and then all of a sudden a brilliant picture pops up... i just luv this site... its so damn entertaining... not sure what i would do without it...

cheers ONO

gman07 said:
ono said:
PMSL here one comes home after a hard days work and find all kinds of things being wummed, told, and discussed and then all of a sudden a brilliant picture pops up... i just luv this site... its so damn entertaining... not sure what i would do without it...

cheers ONO

Hahaha I laughed at that one too!

read earlier in the thread about diarra?? how true?? why?? de jong and komps in my opinion are better, and we also have zab, RSC i think is nailed on...............although i dont agree with 18mill for one minute !!

Danny St.helens CTID said:
read earlier in the thread about diarra?? how true?? why?? de jong and komps in my opinion are better, and we also have zab, RSC i think is nailed on...............although i dont agree with 18mill for one minute !!
check the dates mate for some unknown reason this thread has been bumped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.