RSC in Manchester

I am not saying it is a dead cert by any chance... only that he was scheduled to have a scan with City doctor.
I think he would improve the team and is a much better player than Vassel

This is going to start some arguements Ocean.

He is better than Vass, probably one or two levels up from vass attacking wise due to his slightly better shot? But he won't give us that get back and defend mentality that Vass sometimes has, lets hope Diarra will fill that roll.

Petetheblu said:

He is better than Vass, probably one or two levels up from vass attacking wise due to his slightly better shot? But he won't give us that get back and defend mentality that Vass sometimes has, lets hope Diarra will fill that roll.

Oh dear Pete......back to school for you!!!!!

gemd_02_img00881.jpg

please don't ban me

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Petetheblu said:

PMSL!

Who's Ocean?

He's about to get smacked with the BAN that's who he is... him and Onceablue.

avoidconfusion said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Petetheblu said:

PMSL!

Who's Ocean?
why me?
He's about to get smacked with the BAN that's who he is... him and Onceablue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.