RSC in Manchester

Onceablue said:
RSC was in a Manchester hospital today with a city doctor and was scheduled to have a scan.
Read into this what you like, it's not a lie.

I hope he is a back up for David Villa
once a blue... well your obviously not any more WUM!

This story was true, RSC did have a medical and failed it causing City to pull the plug. It was not a freak thing that a week later he players for Rovers and got injured, he has not played for them since then. If we will be back in for him I dont know? Maybe but I would doubt it now we have as much money as we do and plenty of time to spend it, Jan was a different situation as you had a month to improve the squad.
For me (personal opinion) I think Tevez and Barry are the done deals anyone else is just a guess.

not my fault! said:
This story was true, RSC did have a medical and failed it causing City to pull the plug. It was not a freak thing that a week later he players for Rovers and got injured, he has not played for them since then. If we will be back in for him I dont know? Maybe but I would doubt it now we have as much money as we do and plenty of time to spend it, Jan was a different situation as you had a month to improve the squad.
For me (personal opinion) I think Tevez and Barry are the done deals anyone else is just a guess.

3 different posters all said a fee for RSC had been agreed in April

Onceablue said:
He might have been in training, I don't know... but he was in Manchester with City doctor
BTW players don't train all day long

players on holiday and city use a hospital nowhere near manchester for their medicals!

nickson71 said:
not my fault! said:

3 different posters all said a fee for RSC had been agreed in April

It had been agreed at £15m since Hughes came in, it was agreed when Ince was manager for him to come in January but then Fat Sam started and wanted to be a twat by changing the deal and demanding more money once he joined Blackburn. A fee was agreed and RSC had a medical but failed it so City pulled out.... Now if we will go for him again I dont know as it's now the end of the season and the people I know have now gone back to there respective countries to enjoy a break before returning for pre-season, I may get some information on this but I doubt it although I have been told Cardiff are interested in taking Evans on loan with a view to buy so you never know?

For what it is worth according to the physio site, RSC has a knee injury with an expected return to fitness date of the 30th June. The actual transfer window opens up on 1st July. There was a buy out clause and my information which i posted some weeks ago suggested the clubs had agreed a fee of 18m. I suspect before the deal can be completed fully he will have to be fit enough to pass the medical maybe that is why he is seen at the hospital. As with all sources you only ever get a snippet of information if this proves inacurate I will apologise to everyone on this site unreservedly, my intention is not to be a wind up merchant I have posted it in good faith.

omg, I'm sick of hearing about the transfer window opening on the 1st july. ITS OPEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! blackburn have just signed a SA player from club brugge and all the major sports web sites have a "TRANSFER WINDOW LATEST" section so what does that tell you?

badaz52 said:
omg, I'm sick of hearing about the transfer window opening on the 1st july. ITS OPEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! blackburn have just signed a SA player from club brugge and all the major sports web sites have a "TRANSFER WINDOW LATEST" section so what does that tell you?

Lol, I've given up explaining it myself but I know what you mean, surely other teams buying players shows you that it's open but people dont see that do they. Players cant play for you until after July 1st but again people read what they want to read.

zak@work said:
Onceablue said:
He might have been in training, I don't know... but he was in Manchester with City doctor
BTW players don't train all day long

players on holiday and city use a hospital nowhere near manchester for their medicals!
It amuses me how many people have posted on this thread since it was bumped who don't realise that it is 6 months old!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.