RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

tomhawley said:
Because you're new, I'll let you off
How generous of u mate. He asked, I replied. I know they're not officially confirmed to be our new kits, but after seeing those "teaser shots" from Umbro, it's safe to say the kits will look, if not exactly like that, very close to it.[/quote]

you are missing the point,

it is a running joke that everyone asks the same questions over and over about the kits, so people pretend not to know about them and it is a form of humour that has clearly been wasted on you, because you have not witnessed these jokes before, another example being people putting "is Jo cup tied?" on threads...[/quote]

Is it a joke about the kits then?

After reading some of the stuff on here about how its too early for big names and being too ambitious I feel it safe to assume that if some of you won the lottery you would continue shopping at Primark. Sdavros, I dont give a monkeys about what my red mates say, but I would like to be excited about who we are signing not thinking great stuff, we will need to buy again in Jan when hes injured or done fuck all!

Have just seen on S............oh no wait a minute...............nah it was nothing

By the way, does anyone know if were changing kits for next season ?????????

So what time is Mr Cruz signing ????

****.........News just in...........******

We're getting bought out by some Sheik apparently.
You heard it here first.

bluemoon32 said:
****.........News just in...........******

We're getting bought out by some Sheik apparently.
You heard it here first.
Nah I heard it was the former Thai PM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.