RSC. It's bite the bullet time

squirtyflower said:
what a crock of shit has been posted on here
I hope you get your next job assessment or performance management after only two tasks at a new job whilst coming back early after the flu

Good point. In our own jobs we certainly would be easing our way back into it after a long term sickness so lets reserve judgment for now.

What a stupid thread ..ITS BITE THE BULLET TIME. to even think about judging a player on 90 mins play is utter madness when its known he has gone through a rebuilding process .he is an outstanding player who scores and makes goals as mark hughes knows only to well.

If he is being judged by the BIRMINGHAM game BELLAMY ...BARRY..DE JONG...IRELAND..to name a fewthat were the same standard given they play week in week out. Now lets stop this ATTACK AND SUPPORT a team who are in 4th place ..and soon to be 3rd.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
he is an outstanding player
He really isn't.

And the "bite the bullet" bit was just a parody on Didsbury Dave's rather sensible Tevez thread.

The main gist of this thread (which is spot on imo) is that on Sunday he was either:
a). Nowhere near fully fit, or
b). Fully fit and absolutely petrified about putting his foot in or even attempting to run at full speed.

Either way, it's a legitimate concern to raise.

He's clearly unfit and way off the pace.

But I thought he was a good 'un at Blackburn

Also, Hughes managed him so it's not like he's been sold a pup. He knows what he can do.

It is possible for players to never be the same after injury, but these are usually "pace" players - Fowler, Sinclair, Owen etc.

Santa Cruz's game was more about power, heading and finishing, I think.

I'm still hopeful he will be Ok as our reserve striker.

pee dubya said:
m27 said:
I've been critical of RSC in this thread but the above couldn't be further from the truth as far as I'm concerned. I wanted us to sign him because I know how good he can be. What I'm commenting on is his clear lack of fitness, but not necessarily just match fitness. Johnno's lacking match fitness but his mobility is still there despite the few extra pounds. In fact, I wouldn't even say I'm being critical of RSC, I'm genuinely worried that his injuries have really taken their toll on him. I'm willing him to do well because we need him in January.

No i agree he's not fit yet, but i think it will come. A serious knee injury also is always going to make you a bit wary of changing directions quickly, going into challenges etc, there's a mental thing to overcome, playing matches will do him good though, i just find it amazing that people are writing him off already. There's got to be an alternative reason other that your opinion of the player himself, no-one was saying Bojinov was shit, or the new Samaras when he came back from injury and looked slow and unfit. It can take a long time to get match sharpness back, but a few people don't want to know about it and just want to criticize wherever possible.

No mate. Not in the slightest. I've just been commenting on how alarming his lack of mobility was on Sunday. Time will tell and I hope and pray he comes good.

Is this forum half full of bitter reds?

You call yourselves 'supporters'? How anyone on here can have the audacity to pass judegment on a player that has had so little time on the pitch after such a long break is beyond me...

Yeah he looked sub standard against brum, but im quite sure if i had a long stint of work, it would take me more than 2 days to get back into things...

I havent been on here that long, probably no tlong enought to post his, but every day i come on here, there is an abundance of new negative threads...I think some people need to realise it takes time to build a squad, and that is exactly what is happening right now. We are building a TEAM...we are in a transitional period at the moment, which i hope they will be out of by January, and although i get frustrated at times with players individual performances, you cannot be dissapointed with being in 4th position, with a game in hand, and a couple of decent fixtures coming up...

The reason behind this outburst, is i am a member of a CAR owners club...and on their forums, a red had posted a link to the TEVEZ thread laughing at our reactions, apparently that thread has been ridiculed on the redcafe. I find this frustrating that we are so quick to rip into our own team when we are actually doing well...Look at pompey, they have been playing some good footbal recently and yet are propping the league up, would you rather that was us? Playing good football yet getting no points???

Is it too much to ask for a little less negativity? Surely we can have our grievances without creating such negative threads??

phuzion said:
Surely we can have our grievances without creating such negative threads??

I started this thread in the hope that people could discuss their grievances without being overly negative. He clearly isn't fit and it was more of a "what's to come" kind of thing!

I agree that the title gave of the wrong impression but some people on here seriously need to calm down.

And just because they say nagative things about a player, doesn't mean they're a rag.

End of thread.

m27 said:
pee dubya said:
No i agree he's not fit yet, but i think it will come. A serious knee injury also is always going to make you a bit wary of changing directions quickly, going into challenges etc, there's a mental thing to overcome, playing matches will do him good though, i just find it amazing that people are writing him off already. There's got to be an alternative reason other that your opinion of the player himself, no-one was saying Bojinov was shit, or the new Samaras when he came back from injury and looked slow and unfit. It can take a long time to get match sharpness back, but a few people don't want to know about it and just want to criticize wherever possible.

No mate. Not in the slightest. I've just been commenting on how alarming his lack of mobility was on Sunday. Time will tell and I hope and pray he comes good.

Hah sorry, that wasn't aimed at you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.