RSC out (of the club - not a new injury)

Re: RSC out

FEEDHIMGARY said:
he gives the team far more balance... and i get the impression he's keen to be here too.

I bet his bank manager is too...............:-)

Only joking......RSC is OK.

The question is, is "OK" good enough?

Wrighty Wrexham said:
sniff said:
Maybe its just me and the people i was sat with on Sunday, but we all thought he did a great job of being a target man. Far far far better than Ade has done in that role for us this season, anyone who thinks he was bad needs to watch eth game again. Almost every attack we had came from one of the countless headers he won with the flick ons to Bellers and Tevez(who i thought had a very average game, no moaners??) So his first touch is a little off, well that will come back with games. Personaly i would be more worried about ade, at least Cruz looks like he trys all the time.

This

Remember his goals against Sunderland at home!!

Think he could make a good contribution if he managed to stay fit!

An actual striker who stays in the penalty box!!

Yes .....

although think back to the goal that RSC scored for Blackburn at Old Trafford last season ....... that was the 'real' RSC ..... showing pace , style , awareness , and a great finish!

So RSC is the new boo boy then. fucking pathetic, get a grip and support the team, that means every single one of them.

Re: RSC out

Parksidecity said:
I thought most of our play went through him. Did ok for me

easy to say shite , just coz he didnt score

i took their defenders away and made space

bigger picture lads

I agree to a point. Our play did go through him when he came on but I'd rather us take a different approach than hopeful long-balls. He is good at collecting them and holding up play though. He has shown glimpses of quality, especially during those rare times when he gets a decent string of games. Best option in the future....certainly hope not.

Rocky sick note cruze. A poor mans georgie samaras!

I cant believe people actually think he is any good. He has only had one half decent game for us and that was against Scunthorpe in the league cup. I think thats about his level.

Maybe Mark Hughes just wanted to see his missus around the place, now that is the only decent thing going for him.

ciderman22 said:
Rocky sick note cruze. A poor mans georgie samaras!

I cant believe people actually think he is any good. He has only had one half decent game for us and that was against Scunthorpe in the league cup. I think thats about his level.

Maybe Mark Hughes just wanted to see his missus around the place, now that is the only decent thing going for him.
wel said

Jnr Kisby said:
shit players dont get 23 league goals in a season, it just doesnt happen.

Yeah, he's done that loads of times hasn't he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.