RSC out (of the club - not a new injury)

Re: RSC out

RSC did ok on Sunday but I don't believe he'll ever be a prolific scorer, that season at Blackburn looks more and more like a flash in the pan.
FEEDHIMGARY said:
the rusty-ness is part and parcel when coming back from injury. he will come good...

That's the problem though, he always seems to be "coming back from injury" and then when he's fully fit he gets injured again. His fitness issues are a big concern and I'm not sure he has a long term future at the club whoever is manager next season.

lancs blue said:
RSC did ok on Sunday but I don't believe he'll ever be a prolific scorer, that season at Blackburn looks more and more like a flash in the pan.
FEEDHIMGARY said:
the rusty-ness is part and parcel when coming back from injury. he will come good...

That's the problem though, he always seems to be "coming back from injury" and then when he's fully fit he gets injured again. His fitness issues are a big concern and I'm not sure he has a long term future at the club whoever is manager next season.

It will always be an IF but if he does have a run of games he will score goals. IF only Mancini hadnt tried to get him back too early after his calf injury he might have had that run of games already. That really was bad move.

I thought some of his hold up play and touched were brilliant when he came on, I know he looked rusty on a few occassions but thats understandable seen he didnt play much this season, If he gets a run of games I think he will do well for us.

SWPISHOME said:
I thought some of his hold up play and touched were brilliant when he came on, I know he looked rusty on a few occassions but thats understandable seen he didnt play much this season, If he gets a run of games I think he will do well for us.

Totally agree.

People should be a bit more patient. It seems everyone wants the moon on a stick, and they want it yesterday.

Parksidecity said:
I thought most of our play went through him. Did ok for me

easy to say shite , just coz he didnt score

i took their defenders away and made space

bigger picture lads

same here, wins his headers, gives defenders a hard time and poses a threat - he just didnt bag against Sunderland
Its his fitness thats his worry, not his ability. He'd offer something if he had a run in the team

Aussie! said:
Personally don't see what he contributes to the team, in our latest game and during his whole time here at the club.

If his not injured, he's playing shite. Hard not to be negative sometime.

RSC OUT for me.

I feel that his injuries have taken their toll on him , and he's struggling to even really recover from them , never mind impress by playing enough games .....

but in his initial season in England with Blackburn i wouldn't have taken ANY other striker in the Premiership over him ... not Rooney and not Torres either at that time ...... RSC looked absolutely superb.

But whether or not he can get that kind of goal potency back , before he's ultimately moved , on is anyones guess.

Maybe its just me and the people i was sat with on Sunday, but we all thought he did a great job of being a target man. Far far far better than Ade has done in that role for us this season, anyone who thinks he was bad needs to watch eth game again. Almost every attack we had came from one of the countless headers he won with the flick ons to Bellers and Tevez(who i thought had a very average game, no moaners??) So his first touch is a little off, well that will come back with games. Personaly i would be more worried about ade, at least Cruz looks like he trys all the time.

sniff said:
Maybe its just me and the people i was sat with on Sunday, but we all thought he did a great job of being a target man. Far far far better than Ade has done in that role for us this season, anyone who thinks he was bad needs to watch eth game again. Almost every attack we had came from one of the countless headers he won with the flick ons to Bellers and Tevez(who i thought had a very average game, no moaners??) So his first touch is a little off, well that will come back with games. Personaly i would be more worried about ade, at least Cruz looks like he trys all the time.

This

Remember his goals against Sunderland at home!!

Think he could make a good contribution if he managed to stay fit!

An actual striker who stays in the penalty box!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.