RSC out (of the club - not a new injury)

Re: RSC out

Agreed, he has done fuck all. He scored 2 against Sunderland and 1 against scunthorpe..thats basically it..RSC OUT

The knowledge of the game and how different players contribute different things to the team, from our fans is laughable. I'd love to know what they want. Oh, wait a minute, they want the world and even that isn't enough for some of the degenerates on this forum.

OK so he didn't score but the teams' shape changed for the better when he was on and he did hold the ball up better than was being done beforehand. This allowed us to push up and present more of an attacking threat. Not brilliant but did his job well enough for us to get something from a game in which looked lost before he came on.

i thought he played well against s'land. he gave us something we didnt have for the first 40mins. He's not a golascorer, granted, but he played well, got stuck in and won headers. Never in a million years worth £18mil but still cut the guy some slack

Parksidecity said:
I thought most of our play went through him. Did ok for me

easy to say shite , just coz he didnt score

i took their defenders away and made space

bigger picture lads

He couldn't score for shit.. had a fair few easy walloped chances and missed then, but his game play was spot on

I thought he did OK, still needs match games due to his injuries. He wasn't the only player to miss good chances on Sunday, Tevez and SWP both also guilty.

When he plays he does offer something different and at least he's not afraid to win the ball in the air. Team maybe need to get used to someone up front who actually wins headers!

Patience people, patience

i keep saying this to lots of people , santa cruz is a brilliant target man , excellent control , brilliant with his feet and creates shit loads of space for other players , i mean , come on you lot he hasnt had a consecutive run of games in about 2 years , he needs playing time , he was very good 2nd half vs sunderland .

he gives the team far more balance... and i get the impression hes keen to be here too.

the rusty-ness is part and parcel when coming back from injury. he will come good...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.