RSC out (of the club - not a new injury)

Re: RSC out

Im not a fan of RSC but he was ok today...but nothing more

For those who think he is a better option than ade.....i think todays performace proves otherwise

However the main issue today was not the player but yet again the extremely poor and negative tactics of RM.......it was only at half time did he change things and AGAIN it cost us the game, and nearly 3 pts

Whoever was playing upfront today would have been so isolated...we could have had torres and rooney up there and it wouldnt have made the slightest bit of differencewith our midfield 3 sat 5 yds infront of the back 4 so when we gained posession all we could do was knock long balls up as there was noone to play through

in the first half tevez bellamy and swp were working off scraps as we just sat far too deep (YET AGAIN!!!!)

I thought he did ok, just lacks match practice.
SWP didn't do himself any favours though

Revolver said:
RSC injury record is a great source of irritation and we paid a ridiculous amount for him.

However I thought he played really well today, won many headers and linked the play up well.

I don't know some people are so harsh on him. It was his first game back for a while and in a hard fought game I don't see the need to slag him off today.

These people have probably never seen the likes of Gerry Creaney/Buster Phillips/Lee Bradbury and others, too numerous to mention in our glorious past. If they had i don't suppose they'd come out with such drivel.

But as the saying goes, you can please some of the people some of the time!

From what I've seen of RSC, he is nothing special.

I would much rather we had kept hold of Sturridge.

He did OK today. But I'm not expecting him to be here next season.

you guys must have been watching a different game.

As soon as RSC came on Sunderland dropped back, sat off.

RSC's heading on was fantastic....

if he goes in the summer I'll be very disappointed...

country mile better than ade

Parksidecity said:
I thought most of our play went through him. Did ok for me

easy to say shite , just coz he didnt score

i took their defenders away and made space

bigger picture lads

Spot on, we were a different team after he came on, but don't try telling people on here that,

some 'ere yet again are talkin shite...he is by far the best we have at holding the ball up and with a bit of confidence will be banging them in again soon, I thought he looked good in parts but rusty in front of goal, but why not slag him off instead eh??!!

mammutly said:
From what I've seen of RSC, he is nothing special.

I would much rather we had kept hold of Sturridge.

He did OK today. But I'm not expecting him to be here next season.
Do me a favour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sturridge !!!!!!!!!!
Now he did love himself and hes nowhere near as good as he thinks he is !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.